Modules: Classifieds 1.2 RC1 ReleasedPosted by: jlm69on 2008/9/1 21:40:00 5730 reads Version 1.2 RC1
This version is NOT Cloneable. Will be by the final version.
This version NEEDS Frameworks.
Get Frameworks Here
1. Fixed search result showing html code.
2. fixed captcha not working on the addlisting page.
3. added captcha to the preferences, use it or not.
4. Changed the way moderation works. It is no lomger an option in the preferences, it is in the category creation process. So now you moderate by category.
5. changed some functions names so they are unique(prevents fatal error when certain modules are installed).
6. changed search.inc.php so include_once for functions.php is always found.
7. changed some template files.
8. Now admin gets an e-mail if there is an ad waiting to be moderated.
9. added 2 more category fields in the category creation.
1. Moderate this category.
2. Moderate subcats for this category.
You will need to make the following folders writable (chmod 777) :
How to install
1. Unzip the file Classifieds_1.2_RC1zip.
2. Upload the folder classifieds to your Xoops modules folder.
3. If you want to rename the module do it now, you can't change it after you install the module.
4. Go to Xoops Module Administration and install like normal.
5. Go to Ads Module administration and click on category maintenance, create your categories.
6. Go to Ads Module administration and click on Permissions and set up the following for each category.
A. View Ads Permissions - Select which groups can view Ads.
B. Ads Submit Permissions - Select which groups can submit Ads.
C. Ads Premium - Select which groups can set how long an ad will stay on the site until it is deleted. If they don't have permission it will default to whatever you set in the Ads Module preferences (default is 14 days).
7. Go to Ads Module administration and click on Preferences and set to your liking.
8. That should be it.
FROM ALL VERSIONS
1. Back up your database.
2. Overwrite the classifieds module with the new files.
3. Point your browser to yoursite/modules/classifieds/admin/upgrade.php, you must be admin to run this script.
4. Update module.
5. Delete the files below if they exist.
That should be it.
If you need any help just ask me.
Report any problems Here.