XOOPS: XOOPS 22.214.171.124 Released!Posted by: onokazuon 2003/11/26 15:09:00 8340 reads XOOPS Team is pleased to announce the release of XOOPS 126.96.36.199. It includes some important security related bug fixes therefore it is highly recommended that all users upgrade to this version. All files are available for download here.
- Added $option parameter to xoops_gethandler function (skalpa)
- Security fix in banners.php (Onokazu)
- Security fix in modules/newss/include/forumform.inc.php (Onokazu)
- Security fix in include/common.php (Onokazu)
- Temporarily disabled XoopsErrorHandler class (Onokazu)
- Security fix in include/functions.php (Onokazu)
- Removed XoopsHandlerRegistry class (Onokazu)
- Added fix for preventing users entering infinite loop when recovering a lost password (Onokazu)
For users currently running 2.0.5, extract xoops-2.0.5-to-188.8.131.52.patch.zip or xoops-2.0.5-to-184.108.40.206.patch.tar.gz and just overwrite the old files with the new ones.