AngeloRocha
[Protector] Doubts about information on central protection.

What does this information:
'databasefactory.php' : Your databasefactory is not ready for DBLayer Trapping anti-SQL-Injection. Some patches are required.

In debug this information appears:
Quote:
'Database::getInstance();' is deprecated since XOOPS 2.5.4, please use 'XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabaseConnection();' instead.
'Database::getInstance();' is deprecated since XOOPS 2.5.4, please use 'XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabaseConnection();' instead.

I need to change something?

Mamba
Re: [Protector] Doubts about information on central protection.
  • 2012/7/30 3:27

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
What does this information:
'databasefactory.php' : Your databasefactory is not ready for DBLayer Trapping anti-SQL-Injection. Some patches are required.

What version of XOOPS do you use? Do you have the Protector that comes with it?
You might run the checkfile script supplied with XOOPS to see if you have all correct files.

[EDIT]Based on this message, it seems that you have an old "mainfile.php", or old Protector files.

Quote:

You can ignore it, because it is mainly for developers. But you can also run a search in all modules for:

Database::getInstance();

and replace it with:

XoopsDatabaseFactory::getDatabaseConnection();
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

AngeloRocha

What version of XOOPS do you use? 2.5.5 -> Localhoost, new install, WAMP Server
Do you have the Protector that comes with it? Yes.

You might run the checkfile script supplied with XOOPS to see if you have all correct files. -> I will do after.

It was not clear how to use it:
Quote:

redheadedrod

Quote:
[/quote]

You are not using the version of protector included with 2.5.5. This was an informational message that became obsolete since 2.4.5 version of xoops. It was removed I believe in the protector included with 2.5.4 by Trabis by request by me because it is confusing and is no longer required.

If you are running the newer "beta" that never got finalized that was not removed.

This message can be ignored.

The other messages as Mamba mentioned are mainly for Developers information. It means that if the code isn't changed it will break down the road and have to be changed when the depreciated function is removed. (Probably xoops 2.7 which is FAR down the road at this point.)

AngeloRocha

Thanks redheadedrod and mamba, resolved!
I downloaded the x255 directly from source forge and updated my installation.
=D

Mamba
  • 2012/7/31 3:14

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Too bad, you didn't compare both directories to see which files were different, and find out what has caused that.

But it's good that it works now
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

144 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 144

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits