Mamba
XOOPS 2.5.3 Final Released
  • 2011/10/4 0:46

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

We have released XOOPS 2.5.3 Final, addressing a bug in a fresh installation of XOOPS. If you have only updated an existing installation to 2.5.2, this bug doesn't have an impact on you.

We have also fixed the Style switcher in default Admin GUI, so if you would like to have this one working, you should update your XOOPS Website to XOOPS 2.5.3.

See more info here
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

JCash
Re: XOOPS 2.5.3 Final Released
  • 2011/10/4 10:52

• JCash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/2/22

Bug or not ?

If I override templates (xforms module tested, fresh install of Xoops 2.5.3 on a local environment), I must clean xoops_data caches to display changes...

trabis
  • 2011/10/4 12:14

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

@JCash,
You need to enable 'check templates for modification' in admin preferences. If you don't do that, you will have to clean caches/smarty_compile

JCash
  • 2011/10/4 13:20

• JCash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/2/22

Trabuis, it works. Sorry for inconvenience

bjuti
  • 2011/10/4 16:01

• bjuti

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2009/1/7 2

Is it a bug or i'm just dumb?

I've updated from 2.4.5 to 2.5.3 and my old templates are shown, and that's ok. But I wanna change them and i can't swich to default in system/prefs.

I got this notice:
Error : Smarty error: [in db:publisher_items_new.html line 10]: syntax error: unidentified token '#039;1'' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1410)

Ok, i cleaned the cache but again, my old template is active not the default. I've tried again, but same thing happened.

Also, I've cloned templates to theme dir, and change it there. Nothing happened.

So, my main goal is to use modules default templates and to change them in module dir and use it like default ones but i had no luck.

What should i do?

Tnx

trabis
  • 2011/10/4 18:42

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

@bjuti,

- set 'check templates for modification' to 'yes' in system settings
- change template set to default.
- If you have error, try manually clean cache folder
- If error remains, probably you have a bad template in your module and not in the cache. Edit module template and fix it(publisher_items_new.html line 10)
- With the above settings, any change done manually in the module templates should have immediate effect.
- If all is working, then copy your templates to theme folder. When this is done, templates will be fetch from theme directory.
- If you are done with template editing, set 'check templates for modification' to 'no'

timgno
  • 2011/10/4 22:14

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

Protector!

Security Advisory

Notice:
'mainfile.php' : patched ok
'databasefactory.php' : Your databasefactory is not ready for DBLayer Trapping anti-SQL-Injection. Some patches are required.

Mamba
  • 2011/10/5 0:26

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Cannot replicate it - I checked on three updated Websites and and just installed, and it works just fine on all of them.

Was yours a new one and did you updated an existing one?

If yes, from what version? I assume, you've updated the module and cleared cache, right?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

redheadedrod

Quote:

timgno wrote:
Protector!

Security Advisory

Notice:
'mainfile.php' : patched ok
'databasefactory.php' : Your databasefactory is not ready for DBLayer Trapping anti-SQL-Injection. Some patches are required.

I believe this happens if you don't put the patches in the mainfile.php that the instructions tell you to do. However since 2.4.5 there are preloads that are included that make this obsolete. Protector should be modified to not check for this anymore since it hasn't been an issue for quite a while. Or atleast check the xoops version and NOT provide this error when the xoops version is new enough.

(Please correct me if I am wrong.)

bjuti
  • 2011/10/5 7:45

• bjuti

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2009/1/7 2

@Trabis I did all of that and it didn't resolve the problem.

BUT

When I cloned default templates to custom ones I saw that all ' was written in template like #039; and I've deleted all cloned templates and now is showing default ones.

One more BUT

Now Xoops isn't showing all the blocks. There is one custom html block on the front page and it isn't shown, also left and right columns are images and there is nothing in that blocks.

Debugger say:
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 68
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 69
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 70
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 71
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 71
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 68
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 69
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 70

Also there is no background color in css?

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits