vmax2extreme
XOOPS site migration to new host

The other day I downloaded my website and exported MySQL website database to setup a new host to test. Once I uploaded all files and imported the MySQL website database. I reconfigured the mainfile.php and the site was online. For some reason I had to rename the .htaccess file to get the site running. With the .htaccess file in place, the site would not work, it wanted me to download or open a httpd file? Once renamed, the site was up, but my photo and forum modules both no longer work? Also I noticed that admin.php is not accessible from the user menu "administrator", but I can modify one of my blocks to get there otherwise. This doesnt make any sense to me. We are running xoops 2.5.1a, myalbum-p v2.84 and xforum v5.78. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! The test site url is:

http://66.7.205.59/~vmoanet

Here is the contents of the .htaccess files:

addhandler x-httpd-php-cgi .php4
addhandler x-httpd-php5-cgi .php
addhandler x-httpd-php5-cgi .php5

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$4/$5/$6/$7
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$4/$5/$6
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$4/$5
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$4
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$3/$4/$5/$6
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$3/$4/$5
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$3/$4
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/images/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$3
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$2/$3/$4/$5
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$2/$3/$4
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/images/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$2/$3
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/images/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$2
RewriteRule ^forums/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$1/$2/$3/$4
RewriteRule ^forums/images/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$1/$2/$3
RewriteRule ^forums/images/(.*?)/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$1/$2
RewriteRule ^forums/images/(.*) modules/xforum/images/$1

RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),(.*?),(.*?),([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/viewforum.php?forum=$3&since=$4&start=$5&sortorder=$6&sortname=$7&mode=$8&type=$9 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),(.*?),(.*?).html modules/xforum/viewtopic.php?forum=$4&topic_id=$5&post_id=$6&start=$7&since=$8&order=$9 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/viewtopic.php?forum=$4&topic_id=$5&post_id=$6 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+),(.*?).html modules/xforum/viewtopic.php?forum=$4&topic_id=$5&viewmode=$6 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/viewtopic.php?forum=$4&topic_id=$5 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/newtopic,([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/newtopic.php?forum=$3 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/reply,([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/reply.php?forum=$3&topic_id=$4&post_id=$5 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/poll,([a-zA-Z0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/poll.php?op=$3&topic_id=$4&poll_id=$5 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/edit,([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/edit.php?forum=$3&post_id=$4 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/archive,([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/archive.php?forum=$3 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/(.*?)/(.*?)/archive,([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/archive.php?forum=$3&topic_id=$4 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/rss,([0-9]+),(.*?).rss modules/xforum/rss.php?c=$1&f=$2 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/viewall,(.*?),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),(.*?),(.*?).html modules/xforum/viewall.php?type=$1&mode=$2&start=$3&since=$4&sortname=$5&sortorder=$6 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/viewpost,([0-9]+),([0-9]+),(.*?),([0-9]+),(.*?)html modules/xforum/viewpost.php?forum=$1&start=$2&order=$3&uid=$4&mode=$5&type=$6 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/cat,([0-9]+).html modules/xforum/index.php?cat=$1 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/search.html modules/xforum/search.php [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/ modules/xforum/index.php [L,NC,QSA]

RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=$3&cid=$4 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/cat,([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([a-zA-Z0-9]+).html modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=$2&uid=$3&num=$4&pos=$5&view=$6 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/cat,([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([0-9]+),([a-zA-Z0-9]+).html modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=$1&uid=$2&num=$3&pos=$4&view=$5 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/index,([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html modules/myalbum/index.php?num=$1&pos=$2 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/rate,([0-9]+).html modules/myalbum/ratephoto.php?lid=$1 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/submit.html modules/myalbum/submit.php [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/submit.php modules/myalbum/submit.php [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/ratephoto.php modules/myalbum/ratephoto.php [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/(.*?)/comment_(.*?) modules/myalbum/comment_$3 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/(.*?)/photo.php(.*?) modules/myalbum/photo.php$3 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/(.*?)/viewcat.php(.*?) modules/myalbum/viewcat.php$3 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/(.*?)/ratephoto.php(.*?) modules/myalbum/ratephoto.php$3 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/comment_(.*?) modules/myalbum/comment_$2 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/photo.php(.*?) modules/myalbum/photo.php$2 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/viewcat.php(.*?) modules/myalbum/viewcat.php$2 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?)/ratephoto.php(.*?) modules/myalbum/ratephoto.php$2 [L,NC,QSA]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*?) modules/myalbum/$1 [L,NC,QSA]

RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html$ modules/xcenter/index.php?cat_title=$1&cont_title=$2&storyid=$3&catid=$4
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/(.*?)/view.tag.php$ modules/xcenter/view.tag.php
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/(.*?)/list.tag.php$ modules/xcenter/list.tag.php
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/([0-9]+),([0-9]+).html$ modules/xcenter/index.php?cont_title=$1&storyid=$2&catid=$3
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/feed,([0-9]+).rss$ modules/xcenter/rss.php?cat_title=$1&catid=$3
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/pdf,([0-9]+).pdf$ modules/xcenter/pdf.php?cat_title=$1&storyid=$2
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/view.tag.php$ modules/xcenter/view.tag.php
RewriteRule ^domain/(.*?)/list.tag.php$ modules/xcenter/list.tag.php
RewriteRule ^domain/feed,([0-9]+).rss$ modules/xcenter/rss.php?catid=$1
RewriteRule ^domain/pdf,([0-9]+).pdf$ modules/xcenter/pdf.php?storyid=$1
RewriteRule ^domain/view.tag.php$ modules/xcenter/view.tag.php
RewriteRule ^domain/list.tag.php$ modules/xcenter/list.tag.php
RewriteRule ^domain/$ modules/xcenter/index.php$1
RewriteRule ^domain$ modules/xcenter/index.php$1

Thanks,

Mike

zyspec
Re: XOOPS site migration to new host
  • 2011/10/1 14:26

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

Mike,

I don't see any glaring issues with the .htaccess that should be causing a problem so I'll ask the obvious... You did clear the cache(s), right?

You might try checking Protector to make sure it's not "interfering" - you could temporarily disable it while debugging to make sure it's not causing the site not to load as expected.

Which version of xcenter are you using?

vmax2extreme

I disabled cache for the photos and forums. Went in FTP and cleared out all cache files too. Still error 404s for both and admin.php error 500 server reset when going to user administrator, but I can just modify a block and get in that way to manage. If xcenter is the content module, its 2.15. If thats not it, where is that found in admin? I dont see anything labeled as xcenter?

I disabled protector and still nothing.

trabis
  • 2011/10/1 16:29

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

Try remove this lines from .htaccess:
addhandler x-httpd-php-cgi .php4
addhandler x
-httpd-php5-cgi .php
addhandler x
-httpd-php5-cgi .php5

They probably do not like your new HOST :)

vmax2extreme

I took out those 3 lines and the file works now but still the photo, forums give me this error:

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

66.7.205.59/~vmoanet/gallery/index,20,0.html (port 80)

and the administrator for admin.php gives me:

500 Internal Server Error

The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

66.7.205.59/~vmoanet/admin.php (port 80)

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits