barryc
Editors not working in CBB 3.08
  • 2009/8/1 18:08

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

I have just noticed a problem with the Koivi editor in CBB 3.08. I have searched XOOPS for information, without success.

When I post information in CBB using Koivi, then do a Preview, I see the post title but no information that was entered in the text area box. If I make html visible then type in a few lines with html codes, then switch back to wysiwyg mode I see those lines correctly rendered in the text area. However, when I post the message, the text I entered is show but complete with all the html tags. Strangely, this seems to be specific for CBB, as Koivi works properly in the News module.

Xoops 2.3.3
PHP 5.2.9
mySQL 5.0.81-community-log

Any suggestions to fix this would be appreciated. I remember finding a post on XOOPS once on how one enables the various editors in XOOPS 2.3.3 but I can't find it again. If someone could point me to it, I'd appreciate it.

barryC
Barry Cooper
Sweet Home, Oregon

ghia
Re: Editors not working in CBB 3.08
  • 2009/8/15 15:13

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

You mean this one?

barryc
Re: Editors not working in CBB 3.08
  • 2009/8/16 1:55

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

Sorry ghia, I should have updated this post. I figured out the problem with koivi in CBB. I had some corrupted settings in CBB. Resetting them fixed the problem.

That was not the post I was referring to, but I found that too. It was posted by you and told how to set which editors were available to Xoops. This is the para I was remembering:

Quote:
XOOPS 2.3.3 contains already the part of Frameworks needed for NewBB/CBB 3.08 (/art). Also the editors are already present. To activate them, alter in /xoops_data/caches/xoops_cache/xoops_editorlist.php the nohtml parameter from NULL to 1 for the required editors. They will be available in the dropdown for editor selection when editing a forum post. If you upload the Frameworks, make sure to not overwrite the standard XOOPS 2.3.3 files or do an upload of this directory of XOOPS 2.3.3 again. Verify with the file check that all files are present and uploaded correctly (see release notes).

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits