wishcraft
X-Reaggregator 2.14 (Testing Required)

Resized Image

X-Re-aggregator 2.14 based on XoopsHeadlines includes a nice feature for Re-aggregating your RSS Feeds into your community from other sources, it includes a .htaccess SEO as well as an RSS Cache and RSS Snooping by Setting in your preferences. With a new RSS Mashables options, X-Reaggregator 2.14 offers the best in RSS Management and Snooping.

Or any other form of RDF or RSS Feeds, it will also parse into the core of the system for dynamic feed maitenance and collaboration methods with the multisite module.

The New Feature RSS Mashables allows for RSS Mashables to be snooped from the sources of RSS Feed to offer a selection of data from the top layer of a group of feeds. Mashables is a new crazy in websites having feeds or pages taken from many locations.

Download the X-Re-aggregator 2.14 here from Chronolabs Australia.

Download: xoops2_xreaggregator_2.14.zip (53Kb)
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

DarinAllan
Re: X-Reaggregator 2.14 (Testing Required)

Seems to be all fine Simon, I'll post errors from the debug, but as I say it all seems to be working. I will try the "mashables" tonight I will send it to Twitterfeed maybe, to see how it goes.

NoticeUndefined indexid in file /modules/xreaggregator/index.php line 98
Notice
Only variable references should be returned by reference in file /modules/xreaggregator/include/functions.php line 80
Notice
Only variable references should be returned by reference in file /modules/xreaggregator/class/xreaggregatorrenderer.php line 226

About the block mentioned before, yep, be good to be able to limit the amount of characters in the block, that sounds so much better lol. Just handy for blocks other than "centre" blocks.

Will keep having a play with xreaggregator, I will let you know if any problems.

Anyone wants to see it in action Click Here

Thanks ;o)

wishcraft
Re: X-Reaggregator 2.14 (Testing Required)

Next version Darin.. I need to round off all the modules I have written to make sure they are all working, X-Torrent 4.0 is in the pipeline, I have ripped the guts out of it and removed all the SQL injection and replaced it with the handler style of xoops.. Bit more to do.. and I have to finish X-Forum 4.12 with out the niggly bugs that have been in it.. But I will add it for you believe me..

Yeah notices you don't have to worry about, just means my code isn't programmatically completely clean, a notice is when PHP goes, btw are you aware but it didn't cause me a problem..

Thanks

Simon
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits