ibanez
XOOPS.org site broken
  • 2009/2/7 19:08

• ibanez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/28

Since there is no actual support option (that I can find) for this website I have had no choice but to put it here.

I have not logged into XOOPS for a long time, and (almost) forgot my username/password. I tried to register but no matter what you put into the validation code it is incorrect. This needs to be looked at as there is no "Contact Us" page for help on the website which is either pretty arrogant or short sighted. Either way, people who have this problem can't register or say they can't register because they can't get noticed.

So for all you Mods, Devs and other people who solve problems on XOOPS.org:

There IS a problem with this website.

There is at least 1 other post that addresses this issue, but since finding things a second time on this site is pretty hellish I can't locate it.

Mamba
Re: XOOPS.org site broken
  • 2009/2/9 8:30

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Ibanez,

welcome back, and thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate and value it, as from all of our users!

Based on your comments, we've added a "Contact Us" menu item.

I've been many times in your shoes, when I was scratching my head trying to recall a password. Till I found the OpenSource Keypass software. This solved permanently my password issues and I couldn't be more happy. Every time I go to a Website that it's important to me and I need to register, I just enter the data into Keypass, and don't have to worry that I forget it again.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

AHLIS
Re: XOOPS.org site broken
  • 2009/2/11 18:58

• AHLIS

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/12

I was looking in FAQ for tihs: "How do I add custom links in the main menu?", but it seems to be broken. I get a white page when I click on the link.

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits