bwirum
Membership module not related to registered members at the Xoops site?
  • 2008/12/18 7:53

• bwirum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/16

Hi all,

I've been trying to search a bit through here, but I'm not sure what exactly to search for anymore (not a native English speaker, so there may be terms I'm not considering).

I am a coach at a small diving club (the high kind, not scuba) and want to set up a XOOPS site for the club to use for marketing, informational and internal purposes.

What I am looking for is a module where I (and the other coaches) can log members to different courses, attendance of members, notes on each of the members and such. This is not members to the XOOPS site as such, but members of the club. I don't really want people to be able to sign up for the site, but I want to use it as a "record-keeper" of sorts.

There may be other modules out there that can do pretty much what I ask, but not say exactly that on the box. I don't know. Hence I ask.

Thanks beforehand.

ghia
Re: Membership module not related to registered members at the Xoops site?
  • 2008/12/18 11:17

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

In the module repository, there are some class, resrvation and shedule modules. For entering data to database tables with reports, as for the records, you could take a look to Formulise (or maybe one of the league and sports module).

bwirum
Re: Membership module not related to registered members at the Xoops site?
  • 2008/12/19 10:01

• bwirum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/16

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll have a further looksie and see what I come up with

Login

Who's Online

92 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 92

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits