LordPeter
x-torrents 1.06 error
  • 2008/2/29 11:28

• LordPeter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/2/29

Hi,

I'm having a problem that i dont know how to solve.
The installation off the modules went smooth but whe i try to view popular & top rated i'll get a fatal error

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /usr/home/XXXXX/domains/XXXXXXX.eu/public_html/modules/xtorrent/topten.php on line 30

My version of xoop is 2.0.18.1

Please what can i do to solve this

Greeting
Peter

elbeer
Re: x-torrents 1.06 error
  • 2008/2/29 14:26

• elbeer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/26

Hi peter

I love the module.

in line 30 where you had

$this = $action_array[$sort];
$sortDB = $list_array[$this];

change it to

$sortthis = $action_array[$sort];
$sortDB = $list_array[$sortthis];

The reason for this is that the word $list is a protected word in php 5. So by changing $this to $sortthis removed the problem.

Can u give me a link to your site aswell mate - I have the module on dreamtorrentz.com works well. Needs a bit tidying up as the licences etc are still for apache etc.

LordPeter
  • 2008/2/29 16:06

• LordPeter

• Just popping in

Hi elbeer,

thanks for the sollution, but i have another question. If i create a new torrent file true my torrent client, but how can ik activated the torrent tracker in the selected torrent so i can seed... bye examplehttp://www.xxxxxx.eu/modules/xtorrent/announce.php?
Becauses i'll already created the torrentfile ( not knowing the tracker) load the torrent file up to my site en then i'll download it again and start seeding but know the tracker is giving me constantly errors like : tracker sending invalid data :<NULL>

thanx and greetings,
Peter

wishcraft

I wouldn't call it an error as such, more like a not feature... There is no tracker on the system. I will have a look around for some code examples for trackers. But from memory they are actual pieces of software not a tracker as such that can run as a script.

But you know if anyone has written one I write one in for you.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft

ok - I found and example, I should have a new version out in a couple of hours, once i adapt the code

Shouldn't have to re-invent the wheel hey
Resized Image

wishcraft

Ok I am writting parts of TB Source into it, from source forge,http://sourceforge.net/projects/tbsource/

I have got the announce to work, is anyone having problems with user uploads and the admin, or is that something that has happened, anyway replacing hte file on the dev server.

At the moment I have a job with a big corperate here in aussie world!! So it is for Xoopsends (Xoops on Weekends)

Hey have you two guys thought about tying, your XOOPS systems together with X-Soap? For torrent sydnication between the system.. it is a nasty but a goodie..

Resized Image

wishcraft
X-Torrent 1.26 - Testing Required

Can one of you guys test this file..http://bin.chronolabs.org.au/xoops2_xtorrent_1.26.zip

It has an announce built into it. It is located athttp://www.yoursite.com/modules/xtorrent/announce.php

I can get it registering with u-torrent and bit torrent, but I need someone to test the download, I can seem to get the tracker to register a download...

Otherwise try existentialism one of these torrents form the service on another computer!!

Thanks
Resized Image

wishcraft
Re: X-Torrent 1.30rc - Announce Working and fine and dandy!!

Well guys but I am sorry there will be no upgrade between these two there is tooo many changes.

The announce completely works this has a full fledged tracker that I had a friend test from a remote location..

I have not implemented the pass key into it yet I will bring that out a little later, but this will be the structure for a few version yet!!

Download

Module: x-Torrent
Author: Simon Roberts Wishcraft
Version: 1.30rc

x-Torrents is a comprehensives module for XOOPS that allows for uploading and submission of external torrents. Including the ability to publish news about torrents and also have forum associations.

x-Torrent is a module which offer full control of torrents in xoops, it will poll the torrents as well as download file information, seeds, leeches, trackers etc, of the torrent.

It is a modified version of wfDownload by the wf Team. Completely tested x-Torrent will allow you to manipulate and maintain your torrent library with easy forms and standised interface.

The announce appears from the filehttp://yoursite.com/modules/xtorrent/announce.php You can redirect this at the root with a .htaccess file to something that is shorter.

Download: xoops2_xtorrent_1.30rc.zip (273Kb)

CRC32: 00ee6d89
MD5: 6bad65cea9ee0e16824eafb7cb38793c
Resized Image

LordPeter
  • 2008/3/1 9:46

• LordPeter

• Just popping in

Hi wishcraft

Thanx man for the fast reply and the new module, i will test it out.

Youre a cool dude,

greeting,
Peter

LordPeter
  • 2008/3/1 10:13

• LordPeter

• Just popping in

Hi wishcraft,

The announce.php work fine but i'll get the message invalid passkey, how to implement the pass key into the system. and maybe where?

Thanx again for the help,

Greetings, Peter

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (160 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits