paulizaz
Holiday Request Module
  • 2007/2/20 9:36

• paulizaz

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/1/18

It would be nice to have a 'Holiday Request Form' for staff/system users to fill in the form, Submit the details. The details can be added to by management (e.g. status- accepted or denied) and later reviewed by the requesting staff user.

Existing forms can submit the data to an email, but the form itself is not saved. Because it is not saved it can not be updated and viewed back by multiple users.

I assume it might work similar to a ticket system??

Any smart guys out there can do this?
Otherwise, any advice on existing modules which could be used?

Please help.

wizanda
Re: Holiday Request Module
  • 2007/2/20 9:54

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Again sort of think you are looking at a help ticket system, first that pops to mind is XHelp

Again maybe more solutions, yet just got up so first idea

paulizaz
  • 2007/2/20 11:02

• paulizaz

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/1/18

Do you know of a ticketing system which might best fit this purpose or one thats more customizable?

I already use Xhelp as a help desk ticketing system.
I assume I could not run the module twice somehow, slightly configuring the second as a holiday request form?

chippyash
  • 2007/2/21 7:02

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

What you are really looking for is an HR package for Xoops. As there isn't one (although if you bent my arm with enough cash ... ), how about using something like piCal to allow people to enter holidays into a public calendar and give managers admin rights to it to manage it.

As to cloning xHelp or any other module, it is generally a case of replacing all references in the module code that uniquely identify the mod in the system

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits