allein
wordpress 2.05 problem
  • 2007/2/14 10:52

• allein

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/13

Hello!
I am having problems with installing XOOPS module Worpress 2.05. The download from the web site went ok, I unzipped it, uploaded it in the /modules directory just fine. The root is the owner and the group of the whole /wordpress directory.
However, in the Modules section of the Administration menu, all I see is the text 'Wordpress' without the icon representing it. I am able to install it, and it seems that the installation goes without a hitch. After that, in the active modules, there is still no icon of the wordpress; I am able to upgrade the module but....
When I click on the icon in the modules (or on the Worpress on the site) I get the following error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, helpdesk@fos.hr and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I reviewed the apache log, and found only the following suspicious:

[Wed Feb 14 12:12:43 2007] [alert] [client 161.53.204.102] /var/www/xoops/htdocs/modules/wordpress/.htaccess: RewriteEngine not allowed here

The wordpress and subdirectories have --rw-rw-rw rights.

If anyone has any idea, please share cuz I've been working on this (had several ideas) for 2.5 hours, and have no clues....Thanx in advance.

NIUNIEK
Re: wordpress 2.05 problem
  • 2007/2/28 16:57

• NIUNIEK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/20

if you will finally crack it let me know via pm, i've had the same or similar problem and I gave up, I'm back to 1.52 but certainly would like to update.
Thanks and sorry I could not help,
Niuniek
Some things never change, but some things do.

Stewdio
  • 2007/2/28 20:23

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Add:

SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off

to your .htaccess

DO NOT KEEP IT THIS WAY.

IF it works, inform your host that this is what you needed to do in order to get wordpress to work on your site. They will add your domain/script to their security filters.

I don't recommend keeping this in your htaccess due to security reasons.

Others can elaborate a little further, if this in fact what you are encountering.
XOOPS Community Support

btesec
  • 2007/12/5 16:52

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

Hello everyone,

I tried to install this module. When i click to install the module I get is a blank page.

It seems the XPress (WordPress v 2.05) at this locationhttps://xoops.org.cn/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?lid=559
is not complete.

I looked at the sql file and noticed that it is not complete ( unless it uses other files), all the sql files has is as follows:

#
# Table Structure `wp_views`
#

CREATE TABLE wp_views (
post_id bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
post_views bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
KEY post_id (post_id)
);

I compared this release to older versions sql files and they do have many more lines of code.

Can someone bring this accros to the chinese XOOPS site, I personally don't understand chinese. I would love to test this module.

Thanks

BTESEC

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits