nadordream
Help !! i can't acces my site as Admin
  • 2006/12/15 19:03

• nadordream

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/6 1

Hi all

ferst i want to say i dont work that long with XOOPS cms. i have my site runing on it almost for 4 weeks. everything was good working. but today i changed something in groups permissions. now i can't login anymore as Admin i get all the time the same message: "sorry you dont have permission to acces this area" and it stays reloading all the time and getting the same message again.

i think i have deleted admin as registered user or something.

how can i restore this again?

thanx alot if some one can help me with this.

jensclas
Re: Help !! i can't acces my site as Admin

Can't login as admin? Try this FAQ for starters.

There are more on this topic depending on the specific circumstances in FAQ's and in forums. Please use search.

New users should always checkout the following:
1. Documentation - linked on the left. Specifically the administration manual
2. The FAQ section - linked on the left - specifically the sections on gloassry, beginners first steps, modules, blocks and themes. There are links to visual tutorials here.
3. The search function on the top right.
Please check also the read B4U post link below if you have problems.

nadordream
  • 2006/12/15 19:50

• nadordream

• Just popping in

Thanx for ur answers

i did read the faq but i couldnt find something that talks abouth the issue that i have.

it s a little bit complicated, the problem is when i log in i see only footer and header. it seems that i have no more permission to access my site content.

like i mentioned in my ferst post. i was changing stuff in the groups session in the system block. i have deleted Admin as registred user i think. i don t know it for sure,but i do know that the last thing i did was: i changed permissions in the groups in the system block.

so now if i try to login, i see only header and footer. but if tray that later without login i do see the content of my site, thats why i know for 100% it have something to do with group permission that i have changed.

jensclas

ok then - this is the FAQ you need. You will need to go into your tables in phpmyadmin or whatever program you use to manage tables.

nadordream
  • 2006/12/16 15:29

• nadordream

• Just popping in

Hi with me again

i have fellowed that url and the instruction in it, but everything was correct or i have no clue i dont know.

is there any other solution to get it right? like upgrading to 2.16 (i am running now 2.15) then i get maybe my admin right back?

one thing else, 2 days before this error i have made a back up of my data base. can i use that back up to restore it again??

nadordream
  • 2006/12/16 18:41

• nadordream

• Just popping in

no need more for help

i uploaded my data base back up that i have made a view days a go and the problem is solved now. (i lost data between 11-12 and 16-12, but atleast i can login now)

jensclas thanx a lot for ur help and suggestions

Login

Who's Online

365 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 365

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits