eagleshout
NEED Developer Install/Configure
  • 2006/10/21 4:45

• eagleshout

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/6 2

We're a small development firm who needs assistance with at least one CMS implementation, possibly more. Unfortunately, we are unable (at present) to endure a learning curve. We need a developer to provide pricing for install on our server and integration with our CSS design (or a closely aligned preformatted) template.

We already have multiple subdomains with MySQL databases and they're functioning fine (these include WP, Xoops, ModX) at our shared web host. (http://mediatemple.net/webhosting/gs/)

Regarding the CMS install and implementation, we need the following:

Install the CMS (and appropriate modules) at our web host. Although we have investigated Drupal, WebGUI, Xoops, and others, we will consider open source CMS’s that offer the capabilities outlined within this post.

The site in question will be subscription based and will require that the following features/modules be installed:

Limited access for "trial member" subscribers:
Job Postings / Classified (limited view, limited post, anon e.g craigslist - limited duration)
Matrix Comparison System (subscription plans)
Articles (limited view)

Complete access for "full member" subscribers:
Job Posting / Classified Ad System
Forum Access
WIKI Access
Project Management (if module exists)
Articles (full view, no post)
Syndicated News (including aggregation)
Link Directories
Search Engine
Dashboard (My Page)
Surveys (respond only)
Polls (respond only)
Self-Grading Tests (respond only)

Site Admin:
Banner Ad Mgmt.
Payment platform (Paypal, Amazon, Google)
News/Articles
FAQs
Web Log (blog)
Polls
Web Services Front End
SQL Report (Drill down and hierarchical queries enabled)

We will be able to supply (or modify an existing) CSS and html template for the site theme. Once installed, we can participate with the developer to assist with configuration options where necessary and may need assistance with troubleshooting.

If interested, please provide pricing for install and integration as outlined above.

Will_H
Re: NEED Developer Install/Configure
  • 2006/10/21 11:50

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

There are many services like this that are actually avaiilable.

You may even save some money this way.

Personally I would charge around $4,000.00 Just because it sounds very time consuming. (Sorry if I undercut anyone) Alot of the features you are looking for actually are very native to XOOPS. There are a few however that would need to be integrated in.

That would include installation, theme implementation, all of your custom features, but absolutely no content.

Like I said however, you should try other sources as well.

http://sublimedesign.org/ does it. He charges a flat rate for cms installation and will quote you pretty reasonably for the customizations your are looking for.

Hes quick, and he knows his stuff.

Sublime
  • 2006/10/21 14:33

• Sublime

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/23

Over at Sublime we do basic setups for a set price. Which is a CMS installation and a few hacks/mods which is done by me personally in most cases.

What your looking for would be a job for a dev team, which Sublime CMS Design can provide for you. Our dev team would be happy to get this going for you, but like i said our set price as quoted on our website is for something like a clan website or a personal page for someone.

I would quote the job you're looking for at about $4k as well, which would normally be paid via paypal, if you dont have paypal we could try to work something else out, but it's definately the preferred method. Our service would include the customizations you requested, anything else you decide you want along the way, and any troubleshooting problems you may have.

If you are interested feel free to email me at: sublime(at)sublimedesign(dot)org

snow77
  • 2006/10/21 19:04

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

At www.xoopsdesign.com we can handle the theme design, installations up to a certain point, yet not custom module configuration where PHP programming is required, and we could advise you on how you could set up your site. Enter our website and you'll be able to see examples, a list of services and approximate starting prices. info@xoopsdesign.com
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

jdseymour

I also do this type of work.

You can see my terms of service Here

Sample basic pricing Here

Custom php work available on an hourly basis.

Also ongoing support after sale, time of support subscription depend on final price of services.

Contact me at support (at) warpigw2.com to schedule a live help meeting so we can discuss in detail your needs.

Lance_
  • 2006/10/22 2:32

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

You can post on xoopslance.com with your budget. Link is in the sig below.

Cheers.
GDL-Web.com :: Website development.
Xoopslance.com::Freelancing and Projects
thelionsden-arena.net:: Clan/League/Ladder Hosting

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits