jensclas
Bottom blocks not appering xoops 2.0.15

Ok I need some suggestions. I have a problem with blocks not appearing even though they are set in both the module blocks configuration and in the admin blocks configuration. this in in refence to XOOPS 2.0.15, news is set as 'top page' and i can get blocks to sit above news (a feature I have been waiting for) but any block i set lower in order that news will not appear at all. If I set them in the top center, center left or center right there is no problem. But if I set them for bottom center, bottom center left or bottom center right they do not show. Any ideas would be greatfully recieved.

Bassman - it's the scac theme - yours - is it this? There is also a problem where the block titles for top center right and left do not appear...so i am beginning to wonder if I need to update the theme somehow and for that I am clueless

TIA
Jen

JCDunnart
Re: Bottom blocks not appering xoops 2.0.15
  • 2006/10/7 6:47

• JCDunnart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/1 5

Someone wrote a short tutorial about this here

Bassman
  • 2006/10/7 12:26

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

Jen - Yes that theme was done around the time of 2.0.7 and so will not have any of the new top/bottom positions that later ones do. If you like, next week (Monday) I will try to update that theme to 2.0.15 compatability. Please send me a reminder PM if you don't see anything by wednesday :)

jensclas

hey thanks bassman...gotta luv ya when you do things like this

Quest
  • 2006/10/7 13:12

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Jen & Bassman- I modified the SCAC theme for XOOPS 2.0.15. You can download it from here:

SCAC Theme by Bassman (xoops 2.0.15 version)

Worked on my test site. Hope this is right for you. I placed a change log for Bassman.

Quest

jensclas

Hey thanks so much - will give it a try!

Login

Who's Online

97 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 97

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits