brighter
xPress Theme Help
  • 2006/9/19 16:07

• brighter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/14

I can't seem to get the wordpress theme change to show up in xpress. I just want the titles to be a different color so there's more distinction between one article and another on caprotect.org.

Help!

studioC
Re: xPress Theme Help
  • 2006/9/19 16:58

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

Looking into source of your website it is strange, that there is no title of each article where it sould belong.

It looks like you put the title e.g < strong > WELCOME TO THE CALIFORNIA ELECTION PROTECTION NETWORK < /strong > within the article and the heading < h2 > < a href=".../modules/wordpress/?p=17" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to " >< /a >< /h2 > is empty?

Is this intended?

brighter
  • 2006/9/19 17:30

• brighter

• Just popping in

Hi. Thanks for looking at it! Yes, they wanted to not have a title for the first article since there's already the module heading at the top.

The second article has a title.

Elissa

brighter
  • 2006/9/19 23:30

• brighter

• Just popping in

I went back and she had taken off the title from the second article so I asked her to put it back cause it's hard to change something that's not there!

Anyways, still need help with this and also in the xPress, quotation markes typed in come up funny. Not sure what editor to use. I remember it looking complicated when I tried to figure it out so gave up.

Help!

Elissa

Login

Who's Online

190 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 190

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits