Methis
After upgrading to 2.0.14 problems with News and AMS
  • 2006/8/21 11:23

• Methis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/25

After the upgrade from 2.0.13.2 to 2.0.14 on my site modules News ver 1.44 and AMS ver 2.41 (that is a module very similar to news in the code) have begun to don't work properly.

In particular they present the same problem: it's now impossible to edit articles...in particular when I try to edit some article I got a page without the forms with the text in News, while AMS returns to me a page with just one form ("Article text" without "Extended text") with the whole text formatted in html even if it was submitted with Kiovi editor.
So they also don't permit to publish any new article because forms to put text don't appear...

Permission are setted right.
I tried twice the upgrade, tried with default template, tride to repair tables in database but I hadn't no results!

Moreover activating php debug I haven't no errors.

The strange is that I tried twice the same operation with same files and same database on another server I use for test to be safe about upgrade before putting hands on the official site and I hadn't these problems...just one with news that didn't publish new article that I solved repairing stories table in the database.

If it can helps:

Version of test server (almost all fine)
MySQL 4.1.11
PHP 4.4.2

Version of official server (problems described)
MySQL 4.0.27
PHP 4.4.1

Methis
Re: After upgrading to 2.0.14 problems with News and AMS
  • 2006/8/23 7:51

• Methis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/25

up

jensclas
Re: After upgrading to 2.0.14 problems with News and AMS

I tried a couple of threads in search for you to try -
here and here . Sorry I can't be more specific than these ideas.

Login

Who's Online

161 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 161

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits