tommo
error message
  • 2006/7/7 19:32

• tommo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/7 1

every time i go to my site it says this message - Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

ive checked this file but i don't know how to fix it

msdana
Re: error message
  • 2006/7/7 21:05

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

That's a generic error there's something wrong with the database or connection. Was your site working before the error? If so, the MySQL server could be down.

If this is a new install, make sure the database settings in mainfile.php are correct.
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

jensclas

type 'error line database' into the 'search' an you will come up with some answers from the FAQ section - there is a sepcific one on the line 34 problem. (problem is you can't use '34' because search terms need 3 characters)

BTW: This is not a bug...but a problem that is addressed in the FAQ - pleas only use this 'bug report' forum for things you are sure are bugs...installation troubleshooting or beginners corner would have been better places to post. Cheers

mehraban
  • 2006/7/8 7:42

• mehraban

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/8 7

I Create a site with XOOPS that work fine in local
but when i upload this site see some error as below :

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: enable_badips in file \class\xoopssecurity.php line 215
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: language in file \include\common.php line 152
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: language in file \include\common.php line 172

saeed
  • 2006/7/8 10:24

• saeed

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/27

There is nothing to do with databasefactory.php, If you transfered files fromlocal to webserver then you must change webserver info in MAINFILE.PHP

and for last post, these are notices, not errors. you can disable "php debug mode" in admin->prefrences->general (or something like that)
All about electronics and hardware:
HardWare Freaks!

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits