evylrat
Comments don't add up
  • 2006/7/5 13:13

• evylrat

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/25

I've just recently downgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.0.1.14, and all is well. Upgraded News from 1.42 to 1.44. All is still well.

However, I've just noticed that the number of comments on all pages doesn't add up.

Look at this page. Looking half way down the page, there is a news item with three links. Click on it. There are no comments. Looking in the comments section in Admin, I have 4 comments in the table.

How can I update all news articles to show the correct number of comments?

Thanks.
CheshAIR - Chester and surrounding areas air and water cooled VW club

davidl2
Re: Comments dont add up
  • 2006/7/5 13:24

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Off topic from your question, sorry, but that is a very nice theme you have there.

evylrat
  • 2006/7/5 13:35

• evylrat

• Not too shy to talk

Thanks! I butchered the BCool theme a while ago. I used the simple theme to strip the site back to basics. Now that I've got a bit more free time, I want to start compiling the site again. Last night I added XCGal, now to just add the remaining 1200 or so photos!

Just trying to decide on which module to use for a "Members cars" section, a page per vehicle for everyone in the club.

Rich.

Will_H
  • 2006/7/5 14:08

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

check out the Profiles module.

evylrat
  • 2006/7/5 14:22

• evylrat

• Not too shy to talk

Downloaded that one about 1 hour ago. Will be installing it on my test server later.

jensclas

Hi all...care to look at this guys original request??? (yeah...better get back on topic if anyone can help!)

Quote:
I've just recently downgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.0.1.14, and all is well. Upgraded News from 1.42 to 1.44. All is still well.

However, I've just noticed that the number of comments on all pages doesn't add up.

Look at this page. Looking half way down the page, there is a news item with three links. Click on it. There are no comments. Looking in the comments section in Admin, I have 4 comments in the table.

How can I update all news articles to show the correct number of comments?

Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits