Module Name/Version: PopnupBLOG v. 2.21
PHP Version: 4.3.11
MySQL Version: 4.1
Web Server: IIS6
Operating System: Windows 2003 Server SP1
Theme you are using: Default
Custom template: NO

PHP Debug Messages:

1. Just on PopnupBLOG page: Notice [PHP]: Undefined offset: 1 in file C:\...\modules\popnupblog\PopnupBlogUtils.php line 48

2. All Pages: Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: numrows in file C:\...\modules\xoopspartners\blocks\partners.php line 86

I am a blogosphere newbie and could use some assistance with this blog module I recently installed in XOOPS

PopnupBLOG appears to have installed just fine (I think, no errors) but I can not seem to add blog users nor figure out how to post an entry into a blog.

I can create categories just fine. Some of the configuration items in the preferences are not clear what is each parameter is for and what is the correct information to enter in them. I also sort of expected that there would be some kind of blog entry interface like a form or something.

My intention is to have two or three bloggers posting in several categories where registered members can comment on the blog entries. I can not seem to find any ‘HOW TO’ documentation on this module or description on how it is supposed to work. I therefore do not know if I have it configured correctly or not of if I am just being dense and ignorance about how to use this module.

Thanks - Technobia
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

zyspec
Re: PopnupBLOG v. 2.21 Issues
  • 2006/7/3 2:32

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

You might try the Developer's Website here - there's some online documentation that may help you.

technobia
  • 2006/7/3 15:29

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

I did not find it there eariler. That was exactly what I was looking for. Perhaps that link would be good to add to the mod section?

Thanks so much!
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

technobia
  • 2006/7/4 0:21

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

I checked out all the docs. In the user guide
http://www.bluemooninc.biz/~xoops2/modules/pukiwiki/?PB_Guide

They have a screen shot and I do not have ANY of the menus shown. I therefore can not follow the instructions. I think something is serisouly wrong.

I followed the install instrcutions. I have not mande ANY changes to the pop.ini.php file. GD is loaded and running in my PHP. I have no clue what to do next except try another blog module???
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

Login

Who's Online

106 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 106

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits