tedsmith
The Three Central Column Blocks - Re-ordering
  • 2006/6/5 14:51

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

I notice that by default, of the 3 central column blocks, the absolute central blocks appear before the left and right central column blocks. Anyone know how I can change that to make the left and right one's appear first and the central one's last?

Ted

Herko
Re: The Three Central Column Blocks - Re-ordering
  • 2006/6/5 15:09

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

edit theme.html, that's where the block type order is set. Each block type has a foreach loop, and you will have to adapt your theme to work with the change. Or... you can wait for 2.0.14 final and use the new bottom center-column block types.

Herko

tedsmith
  • 2006/6/5 15:14

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Quote:

Or... you can wait for 2.0.14 final and use the new bottom center-column block types.

I think I'll do that - that sounds like a better idea to me than messing with my theme. Cheers herko.

Ted

Herko
  • 2006/6/5 16:59

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

tedsmith wrote:
Quote:

Or... you can wait for 2.0.14 final and use the new bottom center-column block types.

I think I'll do that - that sounds like a better idea to me than messing with my theme. Cheers herko.

Ted

Ted, just to be complete... if you want to use these added block types, you'll have to edit your theme.html as well. Depending on your theme, this can be easy or complex...

The easy part is that you then get to choose whether you want something to be above the content or below the content from the block management page, and not having to edit your theme.html every time

Herko

Login

Who's Online

271 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 271

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits