xoops forums
Posted on: 2006/5/22 20:46
jensclas
jensclas (Show more)
Since: 2004/10/31

Documentation site now open

Hi xoopsers, especially newbies. Without going into detail here we lost our docs for a very long time. But now they are back! For approved and released basic manuals please go directly to Xoopsdocs In this site you will also find a growing collection of documents which will be prepared by the XOOPS community.

For more information and links to sections of the site read this New item announcing the opening of the site. Enjoy!

Bender

Home away from home
Posted on: 2006/5/22 21:06
Bender
Bender (Show more)
Home away from home
Since: 2003/3/10

Re: Documentation site now open

Finally!

THANKS ROWD and the supporting team.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Will_H

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2006/5/22 21:13
Will_H
Will_H (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Since: 2004/10/10

Its very nice to see this back up. We greatly appreciatte everyone who had a hand in making this possible once again.

DimaXXX

Just popping in
Posted on: 2007/1/28 14:48
DimaXXX
DimaXXX (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2007/1/28

Finnaly

Its so nice to see it back.....
Posted on: 2007/1/28 20:46
jensclas
jensclas (Show more)

Ho just to let you know what you see today is only the official docs - Some weeks ago this site went down - the one we have now is temporary - the whole site, workspace included will hopefully be back soon.

Poppabear

Just popping in
Posted on: 2007/1/31 16:25
Poppabear
Poppabear (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2007/1/31

I am a newb to Xoops, but my Son (mid 30's) has been an Xooper for many years. He doesn't have the time or patience to walk the old man through step by step so I intend to make great use of this site to teach myself so I can do things right the first time on our website.

julianm

Just popping in
Posted on: 2007/4/5 12:36
julianm
julianm (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2007/4/5 1

Thanks for that!

attock

Not too shy to talk
Posted on: 2007/4/17 0:50
attock
attock (Show more)
Not too shy to talk
Since: 2006/8/20

Good work

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/4/17 1:54
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Since: 2003/4/26

Hi Jen
Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Hi xoopsers, especially newbies. Without going into detail here we lost our docs for a very long time. But now they are back! For approved and released basic manuals please go directly to Xoopsdocs In this site you will also find a growing collection of documents which will be prepared by the XOOPS community.

For more information and links to sections of the site read this New item announcing the opening of the site. Enjoy!

We work not is lost ?

Modules, versions xoops, XOOPS history and more, translations in various languages , example portuguese, etc.. ?

If yes, i am very happy

in portuguese

Nosso trabalho n?o está perdido ?

Módulos, vers?es de xoops, história do XOOPS e mais, tradu??es em várias linguagen, exemplo português, etc... ?

Se sim, eu estou muito feliz

I sent PM for rowd and not reply, but if all material is back, congratulations rowd.
Posted on: 2007/4/17 21:02
jensclas
jensclas (Show more)

where giba? I just checked my link and can't see it - it would be like christmas for me!