jensclas
Documentation site now open

Hi xoopsers, especially newbies. Without going into detail here we lost our docs for a very long time. But now they are back! For approved and released basic manuals please go directly to Xoopsdocs In this site you will also find a growing collection of documents which will be prepared by the XOOPS community.

For more information and links to sections of the site read this New item announcing the opening of the site. Enjoy!

Bender
Re: Documentation site now open
  • 2006/5/22 21:06

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Finally!

THANKS ROWD and the supporting team.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Will_H
  • 2006/5/22 21:13

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Its very nice to see this back up. We greatly appreciatte everyone who had a hand in making this possible once again.

DimaXXX
  • 2007/1/28 14:48

• DimaXXX

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/28

Finnaly

Its so nice to see it back.....

jensclas

Ho just to let you know what you see today is only the official docs - Some weeks ago this site went down - the one we have now is temporary - the whole site, workspace included will hopefully be back soon.

Poppabear
  • 2007/1/31 16:25

• Poppabear

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/31

I am a newb to Xoops, but my Son (mid 30's) has been an Xooper for many years. He doesn't have the time or patience to walk the old man through step by step so I intend to make great use of this site to teach myself so I can do things right the first time on our website.

julianm
  • 2007/4/5 12:36

• julianm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/5 1

Thanks for that!

attock
  • 2007/4/17 0:50

• attock

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/8/20

Good work

giba
  • 2007/4/17 1:54

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Hi Jen
Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Hi xoopsers, especially newbies. Without going into detail here we lost our docs for a very long time. But now they are back! For approved and released basic manuals please go directly to Xoopsdocs In this site you will also find a growing collection of documents which will be prepared by the XOOPS community.

For more information and links to sections of the site read this New item announcing the opening of the site. Enjoy!

We work not is lost ?

Modules, versions xoops, XOOPS history and more, translations in various languages , example portuguese, etc.. ?

If yes, i am very happy

in portuguese

Nosso trabalho n?o está perdido ?

Módulos, vers?es de xoops, história do XOOPS e mais, tradu??es em várias linguagen, exemplo português, etc... ?

Se sim, eu estou muito feliz

I sent PM for rowd and not reply, but if all material is back, congratulations rowd.

jensclas

where giba? I just checked my link and can't see it - it would be like christmas for me!

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits