technigrafa
FCKeditor popup menus go off the screen and get cut off

I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, as it is more of a fckeditor issue than a XOOPS issue, I think, but I have not run into any solutions at the fckeditor website.

I am using:
https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2492

And for one client I am having the following problem:
When editing a page in the "Content" module, and you right click on an element, such as a teble cell, the popup menu goes way off the screen on both sides and I can't read the text on the menus.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what could cause it? I have used this module many times with no such problem. This particular client is not on our webserver--could it have something to do with the server?

I have removed my theme CSS file to test if somehow those were conflicting, but that didn't work. I am running XOOPS 2.2.4.

HELP! Thanks!

technigrafa
Re: FCKeditor popup menus go off the screen and get cut off

*Bump*

I have run into this some problem on another client's site now, so it's not the server. ALSO, it only seems to happen in FireFox/Mozilla based browsers and it looks like only on XOOPS 2.2.x installations. Anyone have a clue what could cause something like this?

Here's a screenshot of it happening:
Resized Image

Sometimes you can't even see this much of the text on the menus as it's pushed completely off the screen.

Login

Who's Online

222 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 222

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits