kikkorm
Please help!: installed xoops patch 2.2.4. and my site crashed
  • 2006/1/30 10:41

• kikkorm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/17

Hi everybody, i've just installed the new patch 2.2.4 for XOOPS and, when loggin in with my user, i get a blank page with this :

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type XoopsProfileField as array in /home/wwwrisp/public_html/kernel/profilefield.php on line 355

i can see everything as an anonymous user, but there is no way to log in and manage the site. How can i solve this? thanks!
kikko

terrion
Re: Please help!: installed xoops patch 2.2.4. and my site crashed
  • 2006/1/30 12:43

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

You did make a backup, right?
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

Quest
  • 2006/1/30 13:12

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Could you provide more specific information about your update procedures? What version of XOOPS were you running before you attempted the update? Did you follow the instructions to the letter-including deleting the profilefields.tmp file from your cache folder prior to updating?

Quest

kikkorm
  • 2006/1/30 14:02

• kikkorm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/17

Hi, i was using 2.2.3a version of xoops.
I just installed the upgrade because i did not find any installing information (there was nothing into the top page link, and nothing into the zip file). Right now i have fixed it reinstalling just the old kernel directory (keeping the rest of the upgrade).What do you think about it ? Any idea of my mistake? thanks

chencho
  • 2006/1/31 12:10

• chencho

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/31

I upgrade too, but without any instruction; please, see your file.

My work still works (I update from 2.2.3a to 2.2.4), but now i have some Warnings:

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty errorunable to read resource"db:system_block_dummy.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084

Please, can you explain, or attach the file with instructions, to upgrade xoops?

jdseymour

If you read the full article provided it will give instructions for the upgrade procedures. We are working to standardize the way that releases and updates are provided to alleviate this type of confusion. Please bare with use.

RealyRoten
  • 2006/1/31 12:37

• RealyRoten

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/18

I'm having some problems with this as well.
I carried this update out a couple of weeks ago on one om my other sites np, all worked fine.
I carried the update out yesterday from 2.2.3a to 2.2.4 and i have lost all my blocks and cant not get them back even after doing a restore of all the files and data base.
Heres some error codes.

Quote:

Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 242
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 242
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/cp_functions.php line 41
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/cp_functions.php line 58
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/smartpartner/xoops_version.php line 253
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 172
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 172
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/smartpartner/xoops_version.php line 253
change my email address please to pattang2008@hotmail.com so i can get update notifications...

RealyRoten
  • 2006/1/31 12:38

• RealyRoten

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/18

and this
Quote:

SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '1' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '207596fcaec2d621c163cb5d26809039'
( 0.000459)
SELECT * FROM xoops_users u, xoops_user_profile p WHERE u.uid = p.profileid AND uid = '1' LIMIT 0, 1
( 0.000531)
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'news'
( 0.000875)
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '4') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
( 0.00119)
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '1' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
( 0.000749)
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '1' AND gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2,4))
( 0.002592)
SELECT DISTINCT i.instanceid, b.*, i.* FROM xoops_block_instance i, xoops_newblocks b, xoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=i.instanceid AND i.instanceid IN (21,47,18,17,46,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,25,24,1,22,50,54,49,27,52,23,51,2,48,53) AND i.visible=1 AND i.bid=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND m.module_id=0 AND m.pageid IN (0, 1) ORDER BY i.weight,i.instanceid
Error number: 1146
Error message: Table 'sawloser_xoop2.xoops_block_instance' doesn't exist
( 0.00042)
SELECT COUNT(*) as cpt FROM xoops_topics WHERE menu=1
( 0.000442)
SELECT * FROM xoops_xoopsnotifications WHERE (not_modid = '4' AND not_category = 'global' AND not_uid = '1')
( 0.00079)
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE mid = 4
( 0.000443)
SELECT COUNT(*) as cpt FROM xoops_topics WHERE menu=1
( 0.000442)
SELECT f.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'default' AND tpl_file = 'news_index.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
( 0.001764)
SELECT * FROM xoops_tplfile WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'default' AND tpl_file = 'news_index.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
( 0.000537)
SELECT f.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'default' AND tpl_file = 'news_item.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
( 0.00063)
SELECT * FROM xoops_tplfile WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'default' AND tpl_file = 'news_item.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
( 0.000528)
SELECT * FROM xoops_tplfile WHERE (tpl_tplset = 'default' AND tpl_file = 'system_notification_select.html') ORDER BY tpl_refid
( 0.000622)
change my email address please to pattang2008@hotmail.com so i can get update notifications...

jdseymour

Those are notices not errors. Turn off php-debug in Preferences General Settings and they will go away.

jdseymour

Where did you get the select statement output. MySQL Debug? Were any listed in red as errors?

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits