gamerhookup
xfire and prfofile changes..
  • 2005/12/21 16:55

• gamerhookup

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/23

I would love to get xfire working for xoops.. Our clan base would love this to be added to our site, but so far no one is pursuing this and it is a largely used chat proggy..

There has to be someone out there willing to take a crack at this..

I would love to see this added to the profile area.. Matter of fact, XOOPS should allow the admin to list what he or she wants to be listed in the profile. Our site only uses X-fire and some yahoo. but nothing else..

Anyhow, if there is anyone???? Xfire module should list the members that have given the id.. Xfire.com has the profiles that others can use as sigs and sorts, so that should be easy to setup, just need a programmer to put it all together...

Any takers????? I will be glad to test since I run an odd setup compared to most sites as far as my server goes..

This would be a great module to add to the repository and I can assue you all it could be used almost on every XOOPS site that does games....

Thank you for reading..!!!

ThePlague
Re: xfire and prfofile changes..
  • 2006/3/17 14:38

• ThePlague

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/27

I would be interested in testing this also. The MSN and YIM stuff is nice, but we are a gaming clan. XFIRE downloads patches automatically for our games, and is a great way to keep track of what servers our clan members are on.

I know of atleast 50 clans currently using XOOPS that could make use of this also. I am willing to beta test and give feed back (on implementation, functionality, ease of use, etc..) just let me know what you need from me.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits