Lizardman
New Attempt IIS, Mysql 5.0, PHP 5.1.1
  • 2005/12/20 7:51

• Lizardman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/18

Man I know I can Get this to work someday:

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Helpful infomation you should provide while asking for assistance:

Error [Xoops]: MySQL extension not loaded in file c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\class\database\mysqldatabase.php line 74

I have read everything pertaining to Moving the libmysql.dll to the winnt/ system32 directory to PHP Module Loads, PHP Directory to other files copied else where removing the ; in certain files do no accord. Is there anyone willing to right a how to for IIS 4.0 and above.

This is a new attempt coming off of Fedora C4 Cause the Bind DNS Server really sucked and it would not Virtually forward all the domains I am hosting. IIS and WIN DNS works great, but PHP is not Allowing these extenstion for MySql to be recognized. SO it is really a give and take Either your a Linux Fan or A WIndows Freak.

Only reason I am Pleaing for help is that i have to reduce my hosting fees fast. I know And have seen other Post other about Dbase errors but everyone is pertty much in a well that does not work cause you have this or have you tried this yes yes yes.

Xoops Creators Can we get a Work around on this. WIth this be fixed in 2.4 when do you feel a good work around Faq will come out or a Patch or update soemthing would be great.

m0nty
Re: New Attempt IIS, Mysql 5.0, PHP 5.1.1
  • 2005/12/20 8:10

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

how can they patch something when it's not a XOOPS error? if the MySQL module isn't loaded then i'd say it's a problem with php/mysql

brash
  • 2005/12/20 11:19

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

You're right m0nty. This is a PHP environment issue rather than anything to do with Xoops. If you have set php.ini to load the MySQL extension, then double check that you have php.ini in the correct path. There are already complete how-to guides for XOOPS on IIS over at www.iis-resources.com .
IT Headquarters
Innovative IT Solutions

Lizardman
  • 2005/12/20 22:21

• Lizardman

• Just popping in

Ok I realize that and thank you for posting. Your Right, but php is the language, but they do not mention anything about others need there scripts to make this all work on other OS's Fedora C4 is great, but for Some Complicated. I foudn this link once for the Pecl Mod's that can be load and after anohter 3 hours late getting to bed I Finall got the another error that \php\ file name was not found. So I know it is connected and working but I cannot find the pecl for php_pdomysql.dll and exactly where to load it.

Any help is great.

I hoep I am on the right track

Lizardman
  • 2005/12/20 22:27

• Lizardman

• Just popping in

http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php_pdo_mysql.dll

Thanks I am Trying to Find instead of Beggin

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits