filesiteguy
2.0.x themes with 2.2.x

Can anyone tell me if the 2.2.x themes work for the most part wtih 2.2.x? I have tried a few and they "seem" to work but I was wondeirng if there was anythng I should be paying attention to.
Kai Ponte
The FileNET Developer Forum || My Site

$question = $bb|!$b(2)...

Stewdio
Re: 2.0.x themes with 2.2.x
  • 2005/12/8 22:13

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

I've yet to see a problem arise from my 2.0.x themes in the 2.2.x environment. Trial and error I guess, but I think your pretty much alright with what you have on hand and you shouldn't have to look around for newer themes that are geared towards the new(er) version.
XOOPS Community Support

Arowana
  • 2005/12/8 22:13

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

for the most part the themes do work but I have noticed a lot of the new modules are not following the standard and you have to edit the template with the proper class from the css files to match your site.

You can do this one of two ways.

Edit the modules template sheet itself then install

OR

install the module then edit the template files in the template manager in the admin sction of the site.

some templates don't have a class value for certain parts like the CCB forum has a class code that my theme template does not have to change the back ground of the hover / drop down menu. I have spent many hours doing little tweaks here and there through out my site to list them here, but it has been good for me so I know just where everything is when I need to edit it later.
Arowana

filesiteguy

Thank you all. Sorry for the delayed response!
Kai Ponte
The FileNET Developer Forum || My Site

$question = $bb|!$b(2)...

Login

Who's Online

111 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 111

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits