F13Eagle
Ventrilo status module error
  • 2005/9/5 3:16

• F13Eagle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/5 2

Have installed your ventrilo block on my web site, filthy13.com. When I click on the link to show the who's on ventrilo a blank page is generated. I checked the ../ventrilo/admin/index.php file and the following errors are identified:

Warning: main(../../../include/cp_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/f13eagle/public_html/modules/ventrilo/admin/index.php on line 3

Warning: main(../../../include/cp_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/f13eagle/public_html/modules/ventrilo/admin/index.php on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../../include/cp_header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/f13eagle/public_html/modules/ventrilo/admin/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/f13eagle/public_html/modules/ventrilo/admin/index.php on line 33

Would appreciate any assistance in this matter (I am a beginner at this). Also would like to create a block so the information is displayed on the home page. Do you know of where I might obtain this? Thanks F13Eagle.

adrock
Re: Ventrilo status module error
  • 2005/9/5 9:50

• adrock

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/7

Whats on line 3 & 33 of the of ../../ventrilo/admin/index.php file?

The error is telling you that something on those lines is incorrect....probably a directory path...but starting with that third line, you'll probably be able to figure out whats not right.

You could also check the modules developers home page to see if they have any bug fixes or updates etc. That would also be a good place to inquire or look for the block info you need.

(I don't use that module, so I wasn't readily able to check it at the moment)
Affordable Web Hosting - Family - Fun!...and not always in that order!

frankblack
Re: Ventrilo status module error
  • 2005/9/5 10:10

• frankblack

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/6/13

Did I miss something? You are trying to run a XOOPS-module on a NUKE-site?

Puzzled...

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 190

jimmydlekov,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!