snow77
XOOPS Theme Design
  • 2005/9/2 23:04

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

I have experience making XOOPS themes. If you are interested in ordering a XOOPS theme design you can contact me at azul77@gmail.com

I can make themes from any PSD Template file. I don´t do logos nor do I create flash. I have +100 PSD templates where you can choose from or you can send me the PSD file of your own. I would send you the following files: theme.html, style.css, images of the theme (.JPG, .GIF, .PNG), redirect template, site closed template, news and login template (if necesarry), also the original PSD file if you choose one that I have. I don´t do templatesets, just the files I mention above. If you need help installing the theme and templates I can do that for you if you give me access to the server and I would leave everything ready for you. If there is any other service I can help you with feel free to contact me.

Here you can see screenshots of themes I have done before: VIEW SCREENSHOTS HERE
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

phppp
Re: XOOPS Theme Design
  • 2005/9/3 1:11

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

Very beautiful themes.

Are your themes/templates for free or for commercial?

If for free, I would recommend you a thread:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=40772&forum=17

Looking for template design for a free module.

snow77
  • 2005/9/3 16:59

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

Thank you, actually they are commercial and the pricing depends on how complex it is, a basic theme is $60 US.

I have seen your project and looks interesting, so I´ll be sending you a PM to see if I can help out some.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

snow77
  • 2005/9/9 8:12

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

I am working on the site I am building to show the templates I can convert to XOOPS themes. So the past preview URL has been updated and now is:

http://64.119.176.35

It´s still underconstruction but you can start seeing some of the designs that can be coverted to themes at my XOOPS testing site.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

232 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 232

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits