• 2005/8/29 5:08

• adrock

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/7

little help please...

I just upgraded to 2.0.13.1 and all of my center blocks disappeared

Here's my debug info:

MYSql & Blocks debug info:

SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM 96kimpradio_session WHERE sess_id = 'blahblahblah'
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM 96kimpradio_banner
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_banner LIMIT 0, 1
UPDATE 96kimpradio_banner SET impmade = impmade+1 WHERE bid = 3
SELECT DISTINCT gperm_itemid FROM 96kimpradio_group_permission WHERE gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2)
SELECT b.* FROM 96kimpradio_newblocks b, 96kimpradio_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND m.module_id IN (0,-1) AND b.bid IN (24,7,17,12,23,1,20,19,18,16,46,11,10,9,8,6,5,30,4,31,3,43,2,36,13,29,28,27,44,37,33,45,15,14,32,42,41,40,39,38,26,47,48,49) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_smiles
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_modules WHERE (hasmain = '1' AND isactive = '1' AND weight > '0') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_read' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM 96kimpradio_priv_msgs WHERE (read_msg = '0' AND to_userid = '1')
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM 96kimpradio_online WHERE online_uid=1
UPDATE 96kimpradio_online SET online_updated=1125291294, online_module = 0 WHERE online_uid = 1
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_online
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_users WHERE (level > '0') ORDER BY user_regdate DESC LIMIT 0, 10
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_modules WHERE dirname = 'shoutbox'
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_config WHERE (conf_modid = '11') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_smiles WHERE display=1
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_modules WHERE dirname = 'newbb'
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_config WHERE (conf_modid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_bb_forums ORDER BY forum_order
SELECT * FROM 96kimpradio_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid = '3' AND gperm_modid = '1')
SELECT uid FROM 96kimpradio_groups_users_link WHERE groupid=1
SELECT t.*, f.forum_name, f.allow_subject_prefix, p.post_id, p.icon, p.uid, p.poster_name, u.uname, u.name FROM 96kimpradio_bb_topics t, 96kimpradio_bb_forums f, 96kimpradio_bb_posts p LEFT JOIN 96kimpradio_users u ON u.uid = p.uid WHERE f.forum_id=t.forum_id AND t.forum_id IN (7,1,6,9,8) AND t.approved = 1 AND p.approved = 1 AND t.topic_last_post_id=p.post_id ORDER BY t.topic_time DESC LIMIT 0, 10
SELECT id FROM 96kimpradio_partners WHERE status = 1
SELECT id, url, image, title FROM 96kimpradio_partners WHERE id=3
Total: 28 queries

Blocks
Custom Block (HTML): No Cache
Login: No Cache
Custom Block (Auto Format + smilies): No Cache
Main Menu: No Cache
User Menu: No Cache
Who's Online: No Cache
New Members: No Cache
Shoutbox: No Cache
Recent Topics: No Cache
Partners: No Cache
Themes: No Cache
Total: 15 blocks

Smarty Debug info (Shows the blocks are there):

Array (4)
0 => Array (2)
title => test
content => hmmmm.......
1 => Array (2)
title => ImpRadio Right Now
content => <center><br /><IFRAME SRC="http://www...
2 => Array (2)
title => Admin Pages
content => <div align="center">\r\n<table width="1...
3 => Array (2)
title => Recent Topics
content => <table class="outer" cellspacing="1">...

PHP Debug doesn't return any data

at one time, there was a hack around that let you set blocks above and below the module page content by setting their weight from 0 - 20 for above and 20+ for below.
I did it...it worked fine. However, I can't find ANY info on that hack here anymore...(I think it may be causing the problem) I figured that the update would remove the 'hack', but since I can't find it, I'm not sure anymore which file(s) was altered for that hack...and don't know which file to replace (assuming I made changes to two files for the hack and one has been updated by the upgrade, and one has not, causing all of my center blocks to not show)

Anybody seen this before?

Any 'typical' answers anyone is willing to give?

Anyone remember that hack, or have a link to it?

Thanks in advance!
Affordable Web Hosting - Family - Fun!...and not always in that order!

LazyBadger
Re: center blocks disappear after update to 2.0.13.1

1. After update to 13.1 some of my blocks also was slightly broken - options was filled by delirium data... You can check all missing block in blockadmin and restore correct config.
2. Yes, update to 13.1 (blind update) killed header-hack, because header.php was altered for generating CC-top and CC-bottom blocks.
You can see idea and transfer suggested technique into your header.php on Happy Linux site
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Webmaster of
XOOPS2.RU
XOOPS Modules Proving Ground
XOOPS Themes Exhibition

adrock
Re: center blocks disappear after update to 2.0.13.1
  • 2005/8/29 5:51

• adrock

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/7

Thank you Lazy Badger!!

copied the edits from my old header file to the new one and everything is back to normal!

(I now have that hack documented and saved for future upgrades!)

Thanks again!
Affordable Web Hosting - Family - Fun!...and not always in that order!

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (174 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits