dunkin
Graphics In Block Frames
  • 2005/8/1 22:44

• dunkin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/15

I've seen a few themes where graphics were used to frame the blocks on the site, and have looked over a few of the theme html files to see how it was done. Most who have done this and offered the themes to the repository, have made no notations as to what does what, so I'm a little confused as to how to write/modify the code to allow for my graphics.

Most of these I've looked threw, have done away with theme_blockright.html (etc) and have put all the code directly into theme.html which also makes it hard to differentiate which code is for the particular blocks.

Anyone have a theme or information (website, text file) on how to setup and theme these graphics for the blocks where it's not all jumbled into one file? (different theme_blah.html for each block area)

I imagine if I play long enough I can figure out how to tear apart one of the themes from the repository, but I'd like to save myself some frustration if possible.

An example site using the theming method I speak of is...

http://www.paralox.org
Dunkin
My Site -Http://www.hippyspace.com

LazyBadger
Re: Graphics In Block Frames

Can't see any problem here. I done themes this way (my themes prefixed by 0DC- at Themes Exhibition), they all use multifile structure for easy reading, I can answer (I think - in PM) on any themes-related question
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Webmaster of
XOOPS2.RU
XOOPS Modules Proving Ground
XOOPS Themes Exhibition

Login

Who's Online

96 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 96

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits