tedsmith
Customising the registration page - Develop a module\hack for it?
  • 2005/6/30 15:53

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

The topic here by M0nty and another Xooper has discussed the ways in which the registration page can be customised to fit various needs of the webmaster or ogranisation. In this case, the addition of drop down menu's with counties was required for example.

It strikes me however that many many people (including myself) would love to see a registration page that could be customised more by the webmaster in much the same way as the Liase module allows for 'Contact Us' screens.

I wonder if anyone has thought of embarking on creating such a hack\module for the registration page? I would be happy to put forward suggestions, although I'm not a developer so couldn't do the coding. The addition of 'Counties' in the topic posting linked to above is a fine example, but I'm sure there are amny others that people would like to add to their registratiuon screens.

Just an idea.

Ted

m0nty
Re: Customising the registration page - Develop a module\hack for it?
  • 2005/6/30 15:58

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i'm sure it could be done as a module for XOOPS 2.0x series, but XOOPS 2.2 will have this ability built in anyway.

it would still require hacking the core to integrate fully something like that into existing XOOPS as a module.

davidl2
Re: Customising the registration page - Develop a module\hack for it?
  • 2005/6/30 16:17

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

What *would* be good is a language field ... ideal with language hacks

Login

Who's Online

185 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 185

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits