sinus
xoops_stories & xoops_topics Fieldname Explanations
  • 2005/6/30 6:15

• sinus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/11

hello,

i am making a custom news script that uses the XOOPS databases...
for now, i set default values for fields which i do not know what they are used for.

the fieldnames/column names are pretty self-explanatory but i need deeper info about each field. aside from the structure i got from phpmyadmin...

also, what is the format for the dates? (created and published)...

sorry for the noob questions. any reply would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys...

-sinus

hervet
Re: xoops_stories & xoops_topics Fieldname Explanations
  • 2005/7/7 10:53

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Quote:

the fieldnames/column names are pretty self-explanatory but i need deeper info about each field. aside from the structure i got from phpmyadmin...

can you list the fields you would like more explanations ?

Quote:

also, what is the format for the dates? (created and published)...

It's a timestamp :
http://fr3.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

sinus
Re: xoops_stories & xoops_topics Fieldname Explanations
  • 2005/7/7 15:16

• sinus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/11

hello,
thanks for the reply. i think i was a little bit lazy when i posted the question :) i did a little research, got everything to work great

also, i think XOOPS is great. i managed to "re-use" stuff... my next question would go there... is there a list of functions that are built-in in xoops? also a list of available variables (all of them:))...

i remember getting stuck with making something that uses the $xoopsUser var... luckily i found the groupaccess hack (<--very useful) ... i figured that if i had a list of the functions/classes in xoops, it would be really great... sort of like the db classes that are found in the FAQ...

also, is there a good documentation available on making your module? including blocks and other stuff (<-- in modules)
i managed to come up with something but i had to put it inside an iframe in a custom-block... it works but later on, i would like to my own modules with the same functionality...

thanks for the reply really appreciate it...

-sinus

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits