Duke_Henry
Formulaire / Formulize Select Box Problems
  • 2005/6/1 17:07

• Duke_Henry

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/30

In both of these modules, I cannot seem to get select boxes to work properly.

All other elements work fine, but when I add a select box element, and enter in some options, after clicking save (and no errors are generated), the options I just entered are not saved.

The options are not visible to users entering forms, and when you go into the edit mode of the form itself, let's say to add a few more options, the original options I entered are not there either...?

If I tell it to link to another field then it will pull already entered data, but the option to use the above options being selected does not seem to be helping me.

I did post in the dev forums, searched here, but thought someone would be able to show me how I am making a stupid mistake by filling out this module!

Thanks

philou
Re: Formulaire / Formulize Select Box Problems
  • 2005/6/1 17:22

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

Can you please test the next release of the formulaire module.

Many changes in the next release.

download the formulaire 3.2

Duke_Henry
  • 2005/6/1 17:59

• Duke_Henry

• Just popping in

Thanks for the new version.

I installed it, and same problem.

The form element options do not appear to be saving...?

I should have mentioned I am running XOOPS 2.1.0. - if that makes a difference for this specific part of the program?

I cannot remember if this is against the rules to post a site for checking (will go and double check), but the module can be viewed by anyone here:

http://www.bunkerrun.com/modules/formulaire/index.php?id=2

Duke_Henry
  • 2005/6/1 18:06

• Duke_Henry

• Just popping in

I have noticed in version 3.2 that if you re-order the elements, it automatically sets all elements to be "NOT REQUIRED"...

Duke_Henry

I installed the module on another site, that is running XOOPS 2.0.9.2 and it works fine.

However, it doesn't work in 2.1.1 - perhaps there is something in the way that the option data is passed in the module that 2.1.1 doesn't like...?

jegelstaff

I believe the latest version of Liase works with the XOOPS 2.2 (could be wrong). If so, then it will have licked this problem and the same approach can probably be moved over to Formulaire and Formulize easily enough (since both are descendents of Liase).

We will be looking into this soon, however it is a lot priority since we do not yet use 2.2 on any sites. Of course, we would be very happy to work with anyone who wants to dive into this problem in particular. The new 2.0 version of Formulize has been completely restructured internally and should be about 100 times easier for other programmers to disect and understand.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

zzzzsg
  • 2005/12/30 1:53

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

hi philou

Formulaire seems great!

I am using Formulaire 3.23 on XOOPS 2.2.3 and cannot get the Select Box working. The Options for the Select Box just disappear.

And I am also getting this error
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getbymodule() in /usr/local/www/data-dist/xoops2/modules/formulaire/admin/myblocksadmin.php on line 72" when I click on Blocks and Groups in the Formulaire administration.

Can anybody help?

Thank you very much in anticipation.

gui

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits