bradburn
wf-downloads permissions not working
  • 2005/4/8 14:47

• bradburn

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/1/26

If i go to the main wf-download page logged in as admin I get all the categories (little floppy disk icons) with all the files in. However, if I am logged in as anyone else I dont!

I go to wf-downloads admin and and set the category permissions to ALL for all users, then click submit, this however unselects all the File permissions for all users, I then select ALL file permissions for all user but this then unselects all the Category permissions.Can anyone help me, admin works fine but any other user has problems - If category permissions is set to all then the user can see the floppies but there are no files available for them to access, but if they have acces to ALL file permissions they are unable to see any of the categories?!

Is this a bug, im using 2.0.5a (even though XOOPS 2.0.6 thinks that the version on WF-downloads is 2.0.4!) and I have tried re-installing the module - but the same problem occurs!

Im at a loss here for any explanation - any help would be great!
Im using windows 2003 server with IIS 6 and php 4.3.10

Cheers,
Rob B

Herko
Re: wf-downloads permissions not working
  • 2005/4/10 16:15

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Please do not double post. We try to keep these forums as clean as possible, so everyone can find what they need

WHat if you only set the file permissions, and not the category permissions?

Herko

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits