hthiess
Importing from another blog? Other misc.
  • 2005/4/7 0:36

• hthiess

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/7 0

Hello,

I haven't downloaded XOOPS yet because I've got a blog that already has a lot of content and comments. The blog is hosted by Blogspot and the comments by Haloscan. Would I be able to import those into a new XOOPS site? Or would I have to leave it behind or manually c&p everything?

Also, do the templates come with certain modules already built in? I'd probably select a template based on the modules included, just because it would save a lot of tinkering time.

When I was browsing the templates, the screen shot is very small. Is there a place to view what,if any, modules are included in that template? Or a way to view a larger screen shot to get a better idea of the look?

Thanks for any and all help!

ilivanov
Re: Importing from another blog? Other misc.
  • 2005/4/19 8:48

• ilivanov

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/28

Google blogger cant be imported (not so sure, but with the existing modules, this cant be done), better c&p everything.

XOOPS is not Mambo, templates are themes, one theme for the whole site, some modules (most of them, not well documented) can be modified thru the module templates to looks different, or to do different things.

Quote:
When I was browsing the templates

Again, this is not Mambo, the better way to see all Themes in action, is to download XSAS (if u're Win32 user) and to install it over the preloaded XOOPS 2.0.5.

claytoarus
Re: Importing from another blog? Other misc.
  • 2005/9/28 14:25

• claytoarus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/3 1

there MUST be a way to open my blogspot blogger in my XOOPS page. anyone have a script for this? i can't even figure out how to download auth(e), which seems to be what i'm looking for.

/noob

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits