ivan8r
Error installing phpBB module (pbboard)
  • 2005/3/11 21:25

• ivan8r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/1

I'm trying to install the module for phpBB 1.23, and I'm getting the following error:

users is a reserved table

I've looked at other posts about this, but haven't seen an answer that works yet. Any suggestions?

billyvision
Re: Error installing phpBB module (pbboard)

same problem! can any one help me?
thanks.

Problem on old as well as freshly installed xoops!

Gambero[removed]

Maybe is a problem in version. What version of XOOPS do you have ?

billyvision

Gambero[removed]

I am not sure but I think the last version compatible with this module is 2.0.7.3

billyvision

can some one please confirm this?

soconfused
  • 2005/7/25 0:05

• soconfused

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/4/2 1

I think (but I'm not certain) that there might be 2 versions of 1.23 because I installed this module on my site (xoops 2.0.92) some time ago and then a short while ago I noticed it was listed as a new module in the repository here and thinking it was an update I was going to downlaod it but noticed it was still 1.23. Maybe you could checkhttp://www.bbpixel.com and see if you can find anything there. If not let me know and if it helps I can send you a link to download the version I have.

Are you wanting to use the pbboard because you need to transfer a database from an existing standalone phpbb board? If not you may be better off using the XOOPS newbb as I believe the pbboard changes core files and makes updating XOOPS difficult. Hope this helps - good luck

billyvision

greetings!
thnx for the reply!

well i already have a database in phpbb and and now i want to use XOOPS with phpbb! the only solution that is being offered is by bbpixel.com but looks like they are slow in updating the versions. i posted a similar post in thier forums but has not been answered as yet! if you look at the first message of this post it was posted 2005/3/12 2:25! its been 4 months and there has been no developments on bbpixel part???

another option available to me is xIPB invision board 1.3 which comes as a module for xoops, now thats working good. ironically i cant find good skins for invision board, also i understand that new versions of xIPB will not be available for free users, so i decided to revert back to PHPbb module.

your help will really be appreciated if you can send me the workable files to : bilalalam1 (at) yahoo.com

regards,
billyvision

Login

Who's Online

95 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 95

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits