Arowana
SOE Theme Request - PAID
  • 2005/1/18 4:53

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

I am looking for someone that has the time to create a theme for a site I am creating right now.

In the World Wars there was a secret group of agents know as Special Operations Executive. I am trying to put together a website for fact for the men and women of that org. They held an office as 64 baker street in london so I have named the websitehttp://www.64bakerstreet.com

I need something professional and clean looking but also to bring out the fact this is london. I am looking for a theme that just says wow london. Theme might include smokey street grates, shadows, and of course buildings.

Thanks for your time

Please use email of Churchill@soegamers.com

kiwiguy
Re: SOE Theme Request - PAID
  • 2005/1/18 6:09

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

Have you checked out the Themes Library....

You might just be surprised how proffesional a lot of those themes are...

Arowana
  • 2005/1/22 20:11

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

Yes we looked all over that although those are looking great we would like our own theme for our site not one that everyone has already used.

I understand once this theme is finished then it will be open for public use but we still would like our own so we know we did not just ride on the coat tails of everyone else

LazyBadger

Just chaotic thinking
Quote:

Arowana wrote:
I understand once this theme is finished then it will be open for public use

It can be opened, but it isn't mandatory condition - it is condition of agreement between you and designer
Quote:

but we still would like our own so we know we did not just ride on the coat tails of everyone else

I think, you have firstly find person, which have understanding of requirements and, similar to your, vision of "What is London's spirit". Otherwise you get something overflooded by common stamps and myths.
Ready to use HTML can be later easy (more or less) converted to XOOPS-Theme.

tjnemez
  • 2005/1/22 23:32

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

many theme designers offer an exclusive on custom themes, however in doing so they charge 10-20 times more for the theme.

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits