xahvtec
member login time?
  • 2004/12/6 6:52

• xahvtec

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/2

wanted to know if there is any way to increase the time that my members actually appear to be online...what file is this in...thanks!

irmtfan
Re: member login time?
  • 2004/12/6 7:44

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

appear online or be online
if you want users in every time login to site automatically use "auto login hack"
but if you want just the "whois online " block show a lot number of onlines ( as i think ) just cache that block in admin --> blocks . for example set it to 1 day

LazyBadger

Quote:

wanted to know if there is any way to increase the time that my members actually appear to be online...
It's not a file, but "session timeout" in Site Configuration (works only with one type of session, AFAIK)

xahvtec
  • 2004/12/6 15:59

• xahvtec

• Just popping in

i did what you suggested. what happened was that it asked me to display users for A) number of days and B) max amount of users.

the result was that it showed me the people that signed off and at what time that they visited the site in the "who's online" block...so basically it didnt accomplish what i was looking for...it did not show the users as being online, but only as them as have visited the site and the time next to their name of when they were last seen...

any other thoughts...

xahvtec
  • 2004/12/8 23:13

• xahvtec

• Just popping in

i tried what you suggested with the cache to 1 day, but when i logout i still dissapear from the who's online block....

im running the latest version of xoops...

help plz///

Login

Who's Online

278 user(s) are online (168 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 278

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits