dadruid
XHLD (XoopsHeadLines-Duplicatable) didn't destroy my site. Nevermind.
  • 2004/11/21 20:42

• dadruid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/12

Here's the story...

Xoops 2.0.7.3 install, mostly core modules, a few extras installed. I installed the XHLD (XoopsHeadLines-Duplicatable) module today and all of a sudden my blocks disappeared from both the website and the administration module. (ie go to System Admin->Blocks. NO blocks are listed, and that's after Top Page, Register, and All. No blocks show up under other combinations either.) If I turn on MySQL/Block debugging I get the following error message...

SELECT b.* FROM xoops_newblocks b, xoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND m.module_id IN (0,-1) AND b.bid IN (61,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,38,12,48,36,13,14,15,16,37,35,24,17,18,19,20,25,21,22,23) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
Error number: 1030
Error message: Got error 28 from table handler

Does anybody know what this is? Updating the system module had no effect. Please please help, I'm desperate.

~drew

dadruid
Re: XHLD (Xoops Headlines Duplicate) Destroyed My Site! Please please help!
  • 2004/11/21 20:57

• dadruid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/12

Ugh, sorry to waste anyone's time. I think my hosting service started having database issues at exactly the same time I installed XHLD. Everything appears to be working fine now.

GIJOE
Re: XHLD (Xoops Headlines Duplicate)
  • 2004/11/21 21:18

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

Please calm down before writing articles.

xhld already has many users in Japan.
And xhld has already been a stable version.

It never destroy your site althogh I can't see the meaning of "destroy".

p.s. xhld is origined from XoopsHeadLine-Duplicatable instead of "Xoops Headlines Duplicate".
xhld is not "Duplicated XoopsHeadline" at all.

LazyBadger
Re: XHLD (Xoops Headlines Duplicate)

Quote:

GIJOE wrote:
It never destroy your site althogh I can't see the meaning of "destroy".

Well, OKAY...
It destroys design of my site by enabling ALL left-column's blocks, which was hidden before activation "Recent Headlines"

How it was done
1. Module was installed (single instance)
2. In module management in Blocks/Groups edited block Recent Headlines (enabled to show as right-bottom block on all pages /bottom - in my case/)
3. Viola - ALL left-column blocks, which had display "No" before, had "yes" and shown on site

Beware...

Login

Who's Online

182 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 182

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits