Tandy
"Popular Articles" in header bar. How do I make that go away?
  • 2004/11/13 12:49

• Tandy

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/11

I am using Edito for listing information about a church, on the front page of a site I am doing the final fit and finish on. The header bar above the block says "Popular Articles". I wish to make that go away. Where can I find that little devil and smack it into place?

TIA.

Mithrandir
Re: "Popular Articles" in header bar. How do I make that go away?

Is it a block controlled in Blocks management? If so, you should be able to set the title to nothing by editing that block.

Tandy
  • 2004/11/13 14:08

• Tandy

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/11

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
Is it a block controlled in Blocks management? If so, you should be able to set the title to nothing by editing that block.

No, this *seems* to be set by the mechanism that sets the homepage, since Edito is set as the homepage module. I checked all the Edito files, but the above text string is nowhere in the module files.

gojoe_gojoe

This is an old post I know but I found it on Google to my problem. To edit the top header in the main catagory you need to go into SYSTEM....then TEMPLATES....look for the default XOOPS and then EDITO. If you haven't generated that module yet do so. Then go into the TEMLATE LISTS on EDITO and click edito_index.html EDIT. It's between the first set of <h1> </h1> tags.

Thanks Mithrandir

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits