jensclas
error on install

I just did the auto install - what does this mean and what should I do?

Install XOOPS (3/3)

/home/jensclas/public_html/mainfile.php configured
/home/jensclas/public_html/data.sql configured

ERROR 1064 at line 615: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ', 0, 1, 'system', 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0)' at line 1

Please notice:

We only offer auto-installation and auto-configuration of XOOPS but do not offer any kind of support.

The full URL to this installation of Xoops:http://jensclassroom.com/

Login with username jensclas, password pass2004 to access the administration menu.

jensclas
Re:error on install

I have been doing my homework, been to XOOPS for dummies, managed to get the bug report working and now I am stuck again...still bugs and no acces to admin.
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/jensclas/public_html/include/common.php on line 284

Does this mean I find a } on line 284 in the common.php file ? Then what? Delete it?

Is there an easy way to find line 284? Is there a kind soul who will volunteer to find it for me? Any ideas on how to be given permission for admin would be good too - but am about to explore my cpanel and myphp for that....again some direction would be good. Thanks

Herko
  • 2004/11/2 10:47

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Are you familiar with FTP? If so, I'd recommend you download the latest stable version of XOOPS (2.0.7.3), unpack it, and upload the contents of the html folder of the package to your site's root. There have been issues with Fantastico installs before, and it could very well be due to a corrupt file in their installer.

When you've uploaded all the files to your site root (/home/jensclas/public_html/), overwriting all files that are already there, then run the XOOPS installscript by going to your website's address in your browser.

Herko

jensclas

I just might have to do that - seems that I have nothing to lose...expect my sanity ... it's nearly bedtime for me here so i will have another go tomorrow night. Thanks

Login

Who's Online

120 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 120

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits