ajuden
Countdown Module - New Release
  • 2004/10/19 19:37

• ajuden

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/17

Hey everyone. I have been working on a new module and I'm releasing the first bata version. This is a countdown module that allows registered users to create their own events and view a countdown of how long until the event is expired. It's pretty basic right now, but I'm open to suggestions. There is no need for an admin side right now, so there isn't an admin side to the module. The module is located on my website (Judenware). Feel free to sign up on the site, it's a new site, with hardly any members.
The link to the actual download is here.

Countdown Module

*If you regiser on the site, you can also try out the countdown module.

If you find any bugs, please report them here. Place any bug reports under the project called countdown.

* ackbarr - fixed link to www.judenware.org

cbhelms
Re: Countdown Module - New Release
  • 2004/10/20 23:17

• cbhelms

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/6 2

The module works great, Ajuden. I modified the template some to add a descriptive paragraph above the Countdowns. The ability to add or change the descriptive paragraph is something that might be apart of the admin section. Something else that would be cool is to allow the user to make the countdown public or private. Also make an option to where the user could select a count down that could be displayed in a private block on the front page.

Just a few thoughts.

By the way here is my site if you want to see it in action and the small change I made.

WDW Meet and Greet

ajuden
Re: Countdown Module - New Release
  • 2004/10/21 4:18

• ajuden

• Just popping in

Thanks for the feature requests. I'll be sure to add those. If you want to checkout how features are going, just check out the bug tracker on my site. Judenware - Bug Tracker. Feel free to add more feature requests.

limecity
Re:Countdown Module - New Release
  • 2004/10/21 4:38

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

i can't see any demo in both site..
where is the countdown thingy?

ajuden
Re:Countdown Module - New Release
  • 2004/10/21 5:42

• ajuden

• Just popping in

You have to be registered to be able to use it.

An intended feature is to allow anonymous users to post and view public countdowns. But this is the first version, so it will come!...hehe

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

202 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 202

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits