Anni5166
Anni's Aussi Links
  • 2004/10/12 12:30

• Anni5166

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/30

Please have a look and see what you think. Any ideas for improvements please feel free to post here or in my forum What's the Big Idea. Thanks.
Anni's Aussi Links

Anni5166
Re: Anni's Aussi Links
  • 2004/10/16 7:08

• Anni5166

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/30

I have started using wfsections to list my links and would like some feedback please before i go too much further with the relisting process. Please start with the All Creatures Great and Small link as I have only put a few in to see how it works. I have not added any images yet, but if the feedback I get is positive I will put category images and either screenshots or buttons from the websites I list. I am trying to make the links more search engine friendly which is why I have done it this way. Please tell me it you think it easier to navigate the links by using wfsections the way I have set it up or if the old mylinks module is easier to use. Post feedback here or in my Whats the big idea forum please. Also if anyone knows if this makes the links easier for bots please let me know.

thank you to anyone who helps with this. I do appreciate it. The more feedback I get The better, even just a simple yes if you think its workable or no if you don't.

incama
Re: Anni's Aussi Links
  • 2004/10/20 10:27

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/24

Dear Anni,,.

At first sight the site looks fine, nice graphics, but as always like on quit a few XOOPS sites, I really don't know what to look for, and where to find it. Because your using a graphical theme you will have to find a right balance for your content. You could try this by loosing some side/center blocks, only show those who are relevant.

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits