incama
Incama "Extrm" theme
  • 2004/10/8 4:48

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/24

Yet another theme by Incama. We haven't post it into the download because we want to testride it for a while. Theme is build in css. Optimized for IE and Moz.
Theme includes a 'xoopsCode' hack from Michael aka StudioC (http://hokamp.info), which handles the issue that posted code in the forum don't mess with the sites width.

have a look athttp://www.incama.nl

Thanks Michael for your support,,,

Incama

Bassman
Re: Incama "Extrm" theme
  • 2004/10/8 5:02

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

wow, awesome theme! You just keep raising the bar. Anyone who says XOOPS sites can't look fantastic is dreaming!

luciano
Re: Incama "Extrm" theme
  • 2004/10/8 6:28

• luciano

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/3

Great theme! Tested on Me - IE6 with all updates and patches.

I would add "home" in the menu bar.

The login block should be lowered because now the "l" cuts the curve. Shifting it a bit to the right would be nice too. Details... I know!

limecity
Re:Incama
  • 2004/10/8 6:33

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

Lols
/me crown incama the god of XOOPS themes.
you're never running out of ideas...do you?

carnuke
  • 2004/10/8 8:34

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Very impressed! This theme is full of style (hehe) Really like the curves through the menus. I s it easy to add menu items,is the image anoverlay?

incama
  • 2004/10/8 9:01

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

@Bassman, thanks, it wouldn't be possible for us when XOOPS weren't that fine csm.

@Luciano, thanks for testing, and you have got our attention:)

@limecity, lol,,but we couldn't do it without the help of the css almighty himself, Michael aka StudioC.

@Carnuke, thanks. adding menu items is no problem, the curve behind the menu is added as a background image. The menus are normal defined in the stylies. The effect you get is based on: "you can't see but it's really there".

studioC
  • 2004/10/8 10:58

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

@[incama] .. dave!

erm ....

!it's not me who earns respect! it's your work!
What have i done? just 8 lines of style definition, nothing else!

i think we all had to thank XOOPS community cause it shows that people from different locations could speek together (even dutch and german, haha) and learn from each other, and not only webmaster things ...

I'm happy to give a bit back what i got from xoops, most of the time i had to experience on my own, but perhaps this will change ... in future. My view at webpages completely changed within the last 3 years.

my job is to search for readable dispay solutions and to learn what i could find in web the last 3 years. i often work within teams from clients but here on XOOPS it's bit different. I do love to give these things i've learned and experienced to those who want to know that, and you learn fast.

Of course i'm not almighty ... haha .. ask my wife!
herko once said that the one-eyed is the king under blind person! Most times 2 one-eyed do see more than one "normal" person. And it's me who had to learn each day, too.

keep up good work!
michael

Poekie
  • 2004/10/8 11:15

• Poekie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/15

Quote:

http://hokamp.info
http://ferienland-deutschland.de

The incama theme is nice, but I like these two even better. Really awesome Michael.

incama
  • 2004/10/8 16:36

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

@poekie, I second that,.

@StudioC aka well you know:), I agree, the life energie of a community such as this one relies on people who give something back to the community. Even small things like comments contribute to the whole picture. As for you, I think we must be glad to have someone like you, 'cause, and maybe you haven't noticed, you are a great artist!

Dave

studioC
  • 2004/10/8 19:37

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

:kiss
:))
michael

Login

Who's Online

114 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 114

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits