MarcDeMesel
Booking your appointment with doctor online. Possible?

My client of hte day hospital wants a website where patients can pick out their appointment with the doctor themselves. The agenda should update as new entries are getting booked full.

Is there in XOOPS a module that you could use for this job?

If not, do you know any other agenda, booking system software package, preferabley in the free software mouvement that could do the job?

Warm Regards,
-- MarcDM

jmass
Re: Booking your appointment with doctor online. Possible?
  • 2004/8/12 1:58

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

Couple of great calenar modules, but no appointment mods I know of. There are some open source appointment apps that could be ported. I have no time for such a project, but others are available for a modest fee. I would recommend Mithirander (I know the spelling is wrong. That is why I stick to just Mith ).

JMass

MarcDeMesel

Thanks for the reply!jmass,

Could you create an event in the calender giving the exact hour, (or in blocks of 5 or 15 min) and day so that once you've created the event (being your appointment with the doctor) others can't take that place any more?

The calender should also not allow and make clear that appointments can only bee made on certain days and between certain hours?

Maybe some of those good calender modules just need minor changes in order to get these effects?

Searching on

technigrafa

*pulls thread back from the dead*

I am doing a site for a doctor's office as well, and am looking for this exact same thing. Well, maybe not allow patients to book themselves, but nurses would and patients can check their appointments online and get a reminder email when their appointment is a day or two away. I haven't seen any module like this, but does anyone know of something I don't?

gestroud
  • 2005/10/12 5:37

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Two possibilities; I haven't worked with either one, though.

https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=102&lid=1398

https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=109&lid=1556

gestroud
  • 2005/10/12 5:46

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

BTW, let us know if they work.

Login

Who's Online

138 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 138

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits