xoops forums

ajaxbr

Quite a regular
Posted on: 2004/7/12 4:40
ajaxbr
ajaxbr (Show more)
Quite a regular
Posts: 276
Since: 2003/10/25
#21

Re: Brazilian mess

Tá afim de conversar?
Então respeita.

Herko

XOOPS is my life!
Posted on: 2004/7/12 7:45
Herko
Herko (Show more)
XOOPS is my life!
Posts: 4238
Since: 2002/2/4 1
#22

Re: Brazilian mess

The name change is simple: I saw it referenced like that in the Brasillian XOOPS communities. But, seeing you object so much, I'll change it to XOOPS Brasil again.

The reason for the name change is because the XOOPS Brasil community also has been given the Official XOOPS SUpport Site status, so now there are 2 Official Brazillian XOOPS Support sites. I needed something to distinguish them both.

So, in short: this was a XOOPS.org desicion that has NOTHING to do with petty rivalries between the two communities. The XOOPS Brasil site gets the Official status because they are a good addition to the support community, and Brasil is big enough for more then one Official Support Site.

Now, give it a rest, lobby isn't bad but trust our judgement in this...

Herko

Mikhail

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2004/7/12 9:58
Mikhail
Mikhail (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 412
Since: 2003/1/19
#23

Re: Brazilian mess

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:
The name change is simple: I saw it referenced like that in the Brasillian XOOPS communities. But, seeing you object so much, I'll change it to XOOPS Brasil again.




Quote:

The reason for the name change is because the XOOPS Brasil community also has been given the Official XOOPS SUpport Site status, so now there are 2 Official Brazillian XOOPS Support sites. I needed something to distinguish them both.




http://www.xoopsbrasil.com/userinfo.php?uid=1


Quote:

So, in short: this was a XOOPS.org desicion that has NOTHING to do with petty rivalries between the two communities. The XOOPS Brasil site gets the Official status because they are a good addition to the support community, and Brasil is big enough for more then one Official Support Site.


please, respect my work herko.




Quote:

Now, give it a rest, lobby isn't bad but trust our judgement in this...

Herko


my account was stolen:
http://www.xoopsbrasil.com/userinfo.php?uid=1

my translation used without credits:
http://www.xoopsbrasil.com/language/portugues.do.brasil/


xoops.org agree with this?



what is the problem with the original XOOPS Brasil?

Herko

XOOPS is my life!
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:08
Herko
Herko (Show more)
XOOPS is my life!
Posts: 4238
Since: 2002/2/4 1
#24

Re: Brazilian mess

Quote:

Mikhail Miguel wrote:
please, respect my work herko.

Your site still is an Official XOOPS Support Site, Mikhail, so I don't see the problem? Is respecting the XOOPS Brasil community for their work disrespecting your work? That's not the XOOPS spirit, IMHO.

Quote:

Mikhail Miguel wrote:
my account was stolen:
http://www.xoopsbrasil.com/userinfo.php?uid=1

my translation used without credits:
http://www.xoopsbrasil.com/language/portugues.do.brasil/

xoops.org agree with this?

XOOPS.org doesn't take any position in this. XOOPS.org gives the XOOPS Brasil community the official status because of the good work they are doing in supporting the Brazillian user community and their development work. Nothing more and nothing less.

Quote:

Mikhail Miguel wrote:
what is the problem with the original XOOPS Brasil?

What makes you think there is a problem? You react like it is wrong to commend another Brazillian community. Like your site should be the one and only, but that's not true and we just wanted to show the XOOPS Brasil community that we appreciate their work.

Herko

Mikhail

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:21
Mikhail
Mikhail (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 412
Since: 2003/1/19
#25

Re: Brazilian mess

Herko Coomans wrote:
Quote:



What makes you think there is a problem? You react like it is wrong to commend another Brazillian community. Like your site should be the one and only,


sure! theres a lot of "XOOPS Brasil"... xooopsbrasil.com , xoopsbrasil.sf.net , xoops-br.blogspot.com

BUT ONLY ONE TRANSLATION

Quote:

but that's not true and we just wanted to show the XOOPS Brasil community that we appreciate their work.

Herko




The data base of XOOPS Brasil (with more than 18.000 users) was stolen, a "new" site was created, they are using my account [ID=1] with all my private messages. need more?

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:33
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 638
Since: 2003/4/26
#26

Re: Brazilian mess

Quote:

Dinhu wrote:
Alguém tá comendo alguém nessa historia, .....

N?o acredita mesmo nisso que escreveu, n?o é mesmo?

Se hoje o site XOOPS Brasil tem um vasto material, é por que o Mikhail apagou os creditos dos seus colaboradores,... isso ele já faz desde o tempo do phpnuke.

n?o há nenhum lobby aqui, por que sou apenas um revelando o que se passa atras das cortinas

Meu pedido é que seja modificada as regras desse jogo.

Tal responsabilidade n?o pode ficar nas m?os de uma só pessoa, muito menos uma de t?o baixa indole.

Prefiro que n?o tenha suporte oficial no Brasil por 2 anos

Acho que mikhail até fez bastante, n?o se pode negar isso, mas seus defeitos superam suas virtudes. Creio até, que isso é coisa da idade, mas o fato é que está prejudicando a mim e a outros. Tal responsabilidade n?o pode ficar centrada na m?os de um só.

Pelo tempo que já passou já deveriamos ter todo material traduzido, inclusive o wiki e modulos. Porem o que acontece é encontrar até anota??es pessoais dele em vez da informa??o.



Calma pessoal....
Estamos negociando um acordo, e se o Mika tiver bom senso irá acertar as coisas.
Nós vamos com o XOOPS Brasil como o suporte oficial porque n?o aguentamos mais isto.
Todos sabem que lá existe um espa?o democrático e hospitaleiro para todos da comunidade Xoops, coisa chata isto....


Herko

XOOPS is my life!
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:35
Herko
Herko (Show more)
XOOPS is my life!
Posts: 4238
Since: 2002/2/4 1
#27

Re: Brazilian mess

For the last and final time: we do not take a position in this. You will have to take that up with the XOOPS Brasil people, not here on these forums, as there is absolutely no relevance for this discussion here.

And I'm warning you, if you keep using these forums for this discussion without any relevance for the general XOOPS community, you will get your second and final official warning.

As for there being one translation, if there are other translations, that's fine, as long as people know what they are choosing.

Herko

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:36
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 638
Since: 2003/4/26
#28

Re: Brazilian mess

Quote:

ajaxbr wrote:
Tá afim de conversar?
Ent?o respeita.


Muita calma Sr. Ajax existem coisas imperdeavéis no meio que alguns sabem que seria fichinha a isto.
Eu tenho um respeito muito grande por você e sabe disto.
Muita coisa que você falou tem total raz?o, e terá sempre pois é tudo verdade....

Herko

XOOPS is my life!
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:37
Herko
Herko (Show more)
XOOPS is my life!
Posts: 4238
Since: 2002/2/4 1
#29

Re: Brazilian mess

Oh and Giba, please do it in english, so everyone can read. We now know there are several brasillian sites where you can have this discussion in pt-br, so please do it there or in english.

Herko (getting tired of this useless discussion)

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2004/7/12 10:50
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 638
Since: 2003/4/26
#30

Re: Brazilian mess

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:
The name change is simple: I saw it referenced like that in the Brasillian XOOPS communities. But, seeing you object so much, I'll change it to XOOPS Brasil again.

The reason for the name change is because the XOOPS Brasil community also has been given the Official XOOPS SUpport Site status, so now there are 2 Official Brazillian XOOPS Support sites. I needed something to distinguish them both.

So, in short: this was a XOOPS.org desicion that has NOTHING to do with petty rivalries between the two communities. The XOOPS Brasil site gets the Official status because they are a good addition to the support community, and Brasil is big enough for more then one Official Support Site.

Now, give it a rest, lobby isn't bad but trust our judgement in this...

Herko


Quote:

translation by google for brazilian portuguese

A mudan?a conhecida é simples: Eu vi que referenced como aquela nas comunidades de Brasillian XOOPS. Mas, vendo o objetar assim muito, eu mudá-la-ei a XOOPS Brasil outra vez. A raz?o para a mudan?a conhecida é porque a comunidade total de XOOPS foi dada também o status do local da sustenta??o do oficial XOOPS, assim agora lá é 2 locais oficiais da sustenta??o de Brazillian XOOPS. Eu necessitei algo distingui-los ambos. Assim, no short: este era um desicion de XOOPS.org que n?o tivesse NADA fazer com rivalries petty entre as duas comunidades. O local total de XOOPS come?a o status oficial porque s?o uma adi??o boa à comunidade da sustenta??o, e Brasil é grande bastante para mais ent?o um local oficial da sustenta??o. Agora, dê-lhe um descanso, lobby n?o é mau mas confíam em nosso julgamento neste...


sorry Herko, in portuguese.

Quem puder ajudar o Herko a ler isto em inglês, ótimo, vou responder em bom português minha lingua natal, pois n?o tenho condi??es de dizer o que penso em inglês.

Sr. Herko, respeitamos o xoops.org e sabem disto.
Um Dia solicitei ao Sr. Onokazu a inclus?o do XOOPS underpop que na época era a única comunidade no Brasil em xoops.
Demorou, mas veio... Naquela época estava o XOOPS português de portugal como sendo o XOOPS de suporte para o Brasil também....
Depois de alguns meses fomos atendidos, tanto eu como o Mika. E agradecemos a voces do www.xoops.org e claro ao Onokazu por isto na época.
Pois bem, a comunidade no Brasil ia muito bem, criamos muitas coisas juntas, foram mais de 300 dúvidas solucionadas, mais de 100 editoriais entre noticias e artigos sobre o XOOPS para o Brazil.
Claro isto n?o foi feito por mim e nem pelo Mika, mas pela comunidade.
Esta comunidade hoje n?o está lá, e tem motivo para isto, mas claro que n?o podemos negar que o Mika tem feito muito para a comunidade xoops, claro que fez isto n?o posso lhe tirar o mérito.
Mas n?o é a pessoa para comandar a comunidade de suporte e nem para fazer o XOOPS chegar onde deverá chegar aqui no brasil. Ninguém vai a lugar nenhum sozinho.
Para evitar estes problemas estamos até propondo um acordo com o Mika para acabar com esta coisa toda, mas certas coisas n?o tem perd?o.
Mas claro que se ele tiver bom senso poderá se sair bem desta, mas deverá pedir desculpa a comunidade e será lá no brazil. Aqui ninguém tem obriga??o nenhuma com isto, vamos descidir isto lá no Brazil.
Agora se o Sr. Herko n?o puder ou n?o quiser, ou achar que tem que ficar duas comunidades de suporte, ai vai as minhas desculpas e seguiremos em frente o nosso trabalho, mas nunca o xoops.org deve deixar que a comunidade www.xoops.net.br possa ser depreciada como já aconteceu aqui.

PS: Por favor, n?o quero que o post seja alteradao de forma alguma. Eu estava tentando um acordo para fundir todas as comunidades. N?o sei o que ficaria mas com certeza n?o seria o XOOPS underpop o site de suporte, mas isto vamos arrumar lá no Brazil.

Desculpe por enviar em português.
Sorry for speek in portuguese...

xoopsbrasil.sf.net