Fritz
MyLinks Error - Suddenly Blank Page
  • 2004/7/9 5:18

• Fritz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/5 1

I installed the MyLinks module last week and created a bunch of links with it. Everything was working fine. Suddenly, however, all I get is a blank page.

When I turn on PHP Debugging, I get this: "Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:mylinks_index.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042"

The mylinks_index.html file is in the modules/mylinks/templates folder, but it looks like it is trying to select the template from the xoops_tplfiles table when I turn on MySQL Debugging.

When I go to the Templates management, that file is listed in my (non-default) set along with several others, but they are highlighted in yellow and I can't generate them without getting an error that says they don't exist.

If I try to upload the file in the Templates administration, I get a response saying that it doesn't need to be uploaded because no PHP files need it.

I need to figure this out quickly. Rolling out this web site Friday morning. Any help will be appreciated.

Herko
Re: MyLinks Error - Suddenly Blank Page
  • 2004/7/9 8:53

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Check the integrity of your database tables, as they seem to be corrupted...
Also, update your module in the system admin -> modules page, this may help too.

Herko

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 192

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits