danvail
Looking for a specific theme
  • 2004/6/6 20:49

• danvail

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/5 2

Hi - I'm new to the world of XOOPS - it looks like an amazing program and just what I'm looking for in my search for a management program.

I'm looking for an American patriotic theme for use in the development of my website. I am willing to give permanent prominent exposure of the designer on all pages and space to put your bio.

The timing of this program is such that it will become a high traffic site.

Dan Vail

mrskippy
Re: Looking for a specific theme
  • 2004/12/16 1:17

• mrskippy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/15

I'm looking for the same, but only because I'm using a .US domain name and want to kind of tie things together that way.

JMorris
  • 2004/12/16 2:04

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Welcome to Xoops!

To my knowledge, no such theme currently exists. However, there are many highly skilled designers in the XOOPS community who may be able to make a theme for you.

Suggestions:
Give a little detail about what you are looking for [i.e., American Flag, Bald Eagle, Soldiers in Dress Uniform, etc.]

If your first post doesn't get the response you hoped for, bump it politely. These are very active forums and sometimes posts get overlooked by the people who can help you. Eventually someone will be able to assist you.

Best Regards,

JMorris

mrskippy
  • 2004/12/20 7:08

• mrskippy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/15

American Flag header colors (with space for a logo and the banner adds). Perhaps a faded out (or whatever they call that when its in the background) flag or something may work here. (This would replace the blue header area in the standard Xoops). And than a red, white, blue color scheme. Of course, a God Bless The USA or other catchphrase might also fit in a header or footer area, perhaps a flag or eagle here, with room for copyright info.

Login

Who's Online

137 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 137

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits